Sign in to follow this  
junkie

Audi TT

I wont look after it like it needs, i want a rear spoiler back end looks odd without them. Too far away. I would have had the OSV 1 but that sold, we were just waiting for the Polo to be fixed and sorting finances out. Gutted.

For me i like the Blue, greeny do you know which blue that is?

I like the black but they always look good in pics and never as good on the road where the blue is always the other way around, and this blue 1 is only a 180bhp i think. What can they be remapped upto?

not sure what blue that is mate,also aren't the 180 bhps just front wheel drive and 5speed?

as for remaps i read that they can be mapped to around 235bhp

i'd seriously consider that silver one in the link i posted,the guy who owns it has had it for 7yrs boiught it we only 5k on the clock has really looked after it

surely u could buy a spoiler an stick it on lol,

All the 225's im finding are high mileage, too old, over priced lol. I would still prefer the 225 all the same.

Thing is it wont really be getting modded as its the daily motor so needs to be ultra reliable.

Well on trader im searching for 60k and under, i know the blue 1 is 78k but as the advert says it looks and drives like 28k, i dont mind that so long as it does.

TT1 orTT3 for me. TT2 will probably have high miles, I live near the dealer and a lot of their stuff is ex fleet with big miles.

Rich.

Thats what worried me as there is no mention of the mileage and i looked for the usual wear signs and they are just out of shot lol.

Thats what worried me as there is no mention of the mileage and i looked for the usual wear signs and they are just out of shot lol.

Would imagine it is 100k plus (usually are when mileage not mentioned), which I suppose is ok as long as it is reflected in price. Good time to buy at moment, definately worth haggling hard.

Rich

Cheers, yea i wanna buy now while its a good time to, only problem is we have a 55 plate 1.2 polo to get rid of 1st or p/x but i doubt we would get a good deal that way? and we still have outstanding finance on it which will work out what we sell it for will pay the finance off basically.

And billcor i love that colour but its not Avus silver, i either want Avus silver or that 1 which i think is called arrow grey.

And billcor i love that colour but its not Avus silver, i either want Avus silver or that 1 which i think is called arrow grey.

Yeah, didn't think it was Avus, I think its either Arrow as you say or Aviator Grey :shrug: tis a nice colour all the same

\ cliché

Have you checked the hairdressers forums mate? could be a few for sale on there!

/cliché

I have to say, im not really a fan of the old shape but the new ones are stunning! they do look like the R8's little brother 8)

Always liked the TT's and the new ones especially look fantastic. Again, another car I'd quite happily own some day! Good luck with your quest to find a good one mate :)

Cheers Jim, i do wish i could afford a new 1, a TTS in white does it for me.

Been looking for 2 month now and i have not got that feeling of thats the 1 for me, you know that feeling you know your going to buy it before you have got there and drove it sort of feeling.