Sign in to follow this  
fullpint

Got great MPG..

WOW I was impressed....Drove to Twickenham yesterday and averaged 43.2 MPG going down and 38.6 coming back :clap: And thats with a car full... :D

8v of course 8)
You git it...... I cant see you guys (G60/VR) getting into the 40's....Give me time and I will join you :lol: :lol:

8v of course 8)
You git it...... I cant see you guys (G60/VR) getting into the 40's....Give me time and I will join you :lol: :lol:

You want to bet...

8v of course 8)

You want to bet...

thats alot of petrol you have there sir !!! :( :(

Managed 38mpg in the vr last year on the way to york raceway. However was travelling behind the boys towing the race cars so 60mph max but was still very impressed. different story on way back though cause went to see TomB and then got bout 25mpg cause tanked home.

WOW I was impressed....Drove to Twickenham yesterday and averaged 43.2 MPG going down and 38.6 coming back :clap: And thats with a car full... :D

Don't you get bored driving that distance at a constant 56 mph :lol:

Most consistent idle - I win again! :clap:

Most consistent smug so and so Steve :lol: only jealous on those 2 points though :)

Don't you get bored driving that distance at a constant 56 mph :lol:

Stuck to the speed limit going up...Well the sat nav only beeped a few times..Coming back was 70-80mph where i cud, unless speed restrictions were in place :confused4: And on the M4 thats a fair few :lol: :lol:

After doing 308 miles this week the total average turned out to be just over 34mpg..

My Punto GT would only give me 20-25mpg so I'm happy..

Time for a service tho, RR in two weeks just for a laff... :clap: