Sign in to follow this  
joby

Mercedes 320 clk My new Ride

Amazing what you can get for just £1500 these days, Ive just bought this for the mrs :) Clk 320 with full leather and loaded with goodies, It just needed a crank sensor to get it running properly! What a lovely car 3.2 V6 With plenty of power :D These are cheap now and its got mb service history and only 69000 miles 1998

Bloody hell 1500 quid thats awesome.

Must admit I did almost buy a CL600 last year cost new £120,000 7 years later 12k :grin:

Steal.. nice ride for the money. Mate of mine used to own one of these a few years back - great in a straight line but hilarious if you go into a corner too quickly. Rolls like you wouldn't believe! :)

We had one of those chopped in not so long ago, or one like it. Can't recall the exact model. Was a manual though. :shock: Never ever ever ever buy a manual one! :lol:

Nowt wrong with manuals.. my new daily Merc is a manual and it's still precise / smooth with no problems getting into any gears at 188k! Doubt the gearbox oil has ever been changed tbh!

Steal.. nice ride for the money. Mate of mine used to own one of these a few years back - great in a straight line but hilarious if you go into a corner too quickly. Rolls like you wouldn't believe! :)

Your not wrong there jim :) But its nice to drive something so unbelievebly comfortable, And this one is the elegance model so its designed for comfort but believe me this barge shifts like you wouldn`t believe when you wake it up and get into the private road mode :lol: It felt faster up top than my S3! Good job the mrs will be using it most of the time and the auto box is realy nice and smooth and its got the sport mode :nono:

Nowt wrong with manuals.. my new daily Merc is a manual and it's still precise / smooth with no problems getting into any gears at 188k! Doubt the gearbox oil has ever been changed tbh!

Maybe ours was just shot to bits then! :lol: It wasn't the best example to be fair. I stole the stereo out of it as it was an Alpine with red buttons and it will look awesome in my Rado. :D

How weird! I was looking at these exact models on Autotrader earlier - which is really strange considering you've also got a T4! :lol: And yeah, it's amazing how much car you can get for £1500 these days! I know they're not a direct comparison at all but you can see why some people are struggling to sell their 150k mile J reg valvers for £1500 etc when these are available for that price! (although it has to be said, that one seems like a bargain!)

This one is a bargain to be fair walesy, But ive seen them for £2800 and you get a lot of car for that and well screwed together there also faster than you would think and comfortable, originaly a £40000 car so well worth it now! Hows your T4 coming along :)

That's exactly what former-Forumite Kieron had bought and replaced his VR with... which is why the VR now sits outside my house :clap: