Toad

Music thread...

I think sometimes that I might actually love Annie Mac.

Petite.

Sexy voice.

Loves music.

Funny.

Clever.

Cute.

:luvlove:

I'm listening to "Lindsey Buckingham - Under The Skin" at the moment on my nightly jog.

It's a bit of a contradiction really; it sounds very basic (best to class it as acoustic/easy listening) but the more you listen to it you realise its actually very slickly produced. I highly recommend it to anyone who owns an iPod and does revision/night jogging etc like me. Seems to sound 10 times more amazing when you're on your own and theres no one else about.

The Last Shadow Puppets for me at the moment. Just downloaded Paris Summer live by them and it has to be song of the year. Also liking Black Eyed Peas new one " Meet me Halfway" and for some reason recently I downloaded some Chris De Burgh classics (not Lady in Red) before anyone asks :cuckoo:

Guest Tori1011B

[youtube:2p2blm4h]

[/youtube:2p2blm4h]

I love him!

This morning I have been mostly listening to/rediscovering Arcade Fire... and Placebo's Slave to the Wage (thanks to a certain chap's FaceSpace comments meaning that I had it looping in my head for days)

That is all.

No matter what a stripper tells you... there is absolutely no sex, in the champagne room...

oh, there's champagne in the champagne room... but you don't want champagne... you want sex...

but there's no sex in the champagne room...

MC Solaar... You know or you dont

Know the name- is he French? I'm sure I've got a couple of old tracks somewhere...

MC Solaar... You know or you dont

Know the name- is he French? I'm sure I've got a couple of old tracks somewhere...

Ya he is French

Had do lisen to someof his music for my French A-levels :pukeright:

Sorry DanVW but rap is not my cup of tea

Keeping Mini-jazz entertained today and spent 1/2hr watching 'Yo Gabba Gabba!'... where music guests were Ladytron 8)

Off to hook out Witching Hour for a good, loud spin :grin:

Just ordered Shellac - 1000 Hurts and the K&D sessions from Play. Also bought the Not here to please you mixtape by Hadouken. Sounds awesome so far, and is 35 mins long for 79p from iTunes :)

Just ordered...the K&D sessions

is that as in Kruder & Dorfmeister? The double disc sessions disc with their versions of 'Bug Powder Dust' and Depeche Mode's 'Useless' are superb... perfect sundowner/Sunday album 8)

is that as in Kruder & Dorfmeister? The double disc sessions disc with their versions of 'Bug Powder Dust' and Depeche Mode's 'Useless' are superb... perfect sundowner/Sunday album 8)

Yup. That's the one. I've had it on minidisk for about 10 years, it's absolutely awesome.

Yup. That's the one. I've had it on minidisk for about 10 years, it's absolutely awesome.

Sweet :salute:

Probably have to bust this out tomorrow myself now!

Shellac, 1000 hurts album.

NSFW.

[youtube:2vxh7ev4]CSNDrYwptzo[/youtube:2vxh7ev4]