Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Ferrari 1 & 2 then.... :roll:

Here we go. This is more like it! :D

Yeah, Raikonnen will stuff it into the barriers and Massa will break down cos they push his car too hard. :grin:

Bring it. I'm gonna miss the race though as I will be at the AGM and have no means to record it. I'm sure the Ferrari boys will do me proud this time. :D

Ah, but being BBC surely they will have it on iplayer?

I hope so. I don't really want to miss Massa winning his first race of the season now do I? :wink:

I hope so. I don't really want to miss Massa winning his first race of the season now do I? :wink:

He'll do well to come first from the back of the grid ;)

He'll do well to come first from the back of the grid ;)

Damn it! What a complete cluster f*ck! :lol: I can't believe it!

Damn it! What a complete cluster f*ck! :lol: I can't believe it!

:lol:

Wonder what the FIA are gonna think up to punish Mclaren, stupid thing to do, lie like that! Probably born out of paranoia after last season. :brickwall:

Doesn't look like they've updated with points from yesterday yet? :shrug:

But anyway it ain't lookin good for the G Machines.... :lol: I'm just glad I picked the engine that I did or else I'd probably have no points at all!

I'm never going to win those mini screwdrivers. :(

That was probably the most uneventful disappointing race I've ever seen. :sleeping:

results 1st page.

Phil still leading, but he's also second to last which makes him mid-table in my eyes! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've got 4 millions quid to spend. What should I buy?

Headgasket and bolts!

Ooops wrong thread! :)

Headgasket and bolts!

Ooops wrong thread! :)

:lol: Fortunately those items came in a little cheaper than that....

Me a drink?

Possible I suppose. Although whenever you're around I will be keeping a close eye on my digital camera from now on to make sure it doesn't take any unplanned trips into the gents....

Im suprised and proud that im not at the bottom considering i missed the first round :D

I think there may be two reasons for this. Firstly I think if you join late you start with the same number of points as the person at the bottom of the league, ie. me, and secondly you obviously didn't pick Massa as your main driver... like I did! :lol:

Good point Sonicriot, infact i possible scored more points by not actually taking part then i would have if id have taken part :lol: oh and get rid of massa mate :lol:

Me a drink?

Possible I suppose. Although whenever you're around I will be keeping a close eye on my digital camera from now on to make sure it doesn't take any unplanned trips into the gents....

Hahahahaha.

When camera phones first came out I used to do it all the time, take someones phone, get a picture of myself, and set it as their wallpaper... Did I tell you about hugging the random bloke?

Me a drink?

Hahahahaha.

When camera phones first came out I used to do it all the time, take someones phone, get a picture of myself, and set it as their wallpaper... Did I tell you about hugging the random bloke?

Just so that everyone is clear when Toad says "get a picture of myself" he's not referring to his face. :pale:

You did tell me about the hugging of a random bloke in between hysterical laughter! :lol:

Good point Sonicriot, infact i possible scored more points by not actually taking part then i would have if id have taken part :lol: oh and get rid of massa mate :lol:

I've kind of got to stick with him now really mate. Thinking of making another team though with button in it.... :lol:

Why do you have to stick with him, you can change your team from race to race... well a max of 3 changes.

Well, after all my loud mouth bigging up of Massa before the season kicked off I'm kind of obliged to. :lol: Also I know that come Spain everyone will have 15 diffusers on their car and Massa will start winning again! :D

Why do you have to stick with him, you can change your team from race to race... well a max of 3 changes.

Well, after all my loud mouth bigging up of Massa before the season kicked off I'm kind of obliged to. :lol: Also I know that come Spain everyone will have 15 diffusers on their car and Massa will start winning again! :D

Oh yeah!! Bring it on! :luvlove:

Yeah exactly. Im waiting for everyone else to catch up car wise and it'll be interesting to see if Brawn stay at the front.

Yeah exactly. Im waiting for everyone else to catch up car wise and it'll be interesting to see if Brawn stay at the front.[/quote:k5h56tqs]

I think that its great for the time being but unfortunately it isnt going to last......the big players just need a few more races and the usual suspects will be at the front again !!

Didnt Honda start developing this car at the begining of last season once they realised their '08 car was do-do brown.....thats a big head start :wink:

Yep that is the case with Honda. Im quite liking how it is at the mo, good to see Jenson and the new brawn team doing well. But im a Mclaren and Lewis Hamilton fan, even like kovelienen, so im looking forward to him being back at the front.

Im sure sonicriot would agree in regards to Ferrari and Massa :lol:

Im sure sonicriot would agree in regards to Ferrari and Massa :lol:

Ya darn tootin! :D I am quite enjoying the way things are too though really. The leader board is pretty much upside down compared to this time last year. It won't last though and being a Ferrari fan I sincerely hope it doesn't last! :lol:

It is amazing when you look at the constructors table and STR have more points than Ferrari! :lol: