Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

CF F1 Fantasy League 09 -Final results...who won, who lost?

Great qualifying session! Should be interesting tomorrow. Button must be gutted! :lol:

I missed Q2, how did button fail to get to Q3, just too slow or an off?

GO BARRICHELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Really hope Rubens takes it to the last race.

He was just too slow mate. Then he blamed the tyres or something but then RB got pole using exactly the same set up! :lol: That's gotta hurt!

Pah... i wont be disappointed if he doesnt do it tbh. I know he's British and normally i back the brit, but i've never taken to Button. I dont dislike him, but would rather support Hamilton when it comes to supporting the brits. But this year i'd like Vettel or Barrichello to do it, pref the latter.

Should be interesting to see how Button gets on in 14th esp if its a wet race.

I hope it is wet to be honest. It'll be bedlam out there. I can't see Vettel doing it now. He's 16th or something.

Know what you mean about Button, he's just not very charismatic some how. When he says he knows he can do it in interviews I think it's to convince himself rather than anyone else.

I hope it is wet to be honest. It'll be bedlam out there. I can't see Vettel doing it now. He's 16th or something.

Know what you mean about Button, he's just not very charismatic some how. When he says he knows he can do it in interviews I think it's to convince himself rather than anyone else.

I agree. This year maybe the best chance he gets to win the championship. Everyone should have caught by next year so things will be alot harder for him.

I agree. This year maybe the best chance he gets to win the championship. Everyone should have caught by next year so things will be alot harder for him.

Yeah, Barrichello for the Championship!!

Sorry to see The Dude has a lot of work on again next week.

Not me, DudeVR6. I work in a bank :lol:

Not me, DudeVR6. I work in a bank :lol:

ah, damn you and your similar usernames!! :ignore:

In that case, much like me (also f/s based), you'll have pretty much chuff all doing next week :grin:

Not how i wanted it to turn out, but congrats all the same Jenson :salute: . The singing 'We are the Champions' was comical though :lol:

Action packed weekend. Looking forward to Abu Dabi, the circuit looks interesting, esp the pit lane.

...esp the pit lane.

odds are on that it'll be the most controversial thing about the race build up/weekend

Indeed, the exit looks like one of the ramps in a underground carpark :lol:

...esp the pit lane.

odds are on that it'll be the most controversial thing about the race build up/weekend

Indeed, the exit looks like one of the ramps in a underground carpark :lol:[/quote:111rev4n]

My F1 history isn't bad, but I don't think a race has ever been red flagged due to pitlane being forced to close because of an accident?

Well yes, JB is a cool reserved English Gent, rather than a bubbly sales type that is LH.

JB does reflect also RB's [Ross Brawn's] outlook - another English Gent.

Yes he is a little diffident in qualifying, but when racing he almost always delivers - and some.

Evidence - the result yesterday! :notworthy:

I think the next season is going to show more if he's a true champion then this year did. After all Brawn were way ahead in the development department then anyone else, they got the early results in. Next season will be the true test.

Should be a good season. Looking foward to seeing the new teams perform too.

Well, barring an utter disaster from Jazzdevil next week, looks like he's got it won. If it does go awry for him, I'm there waiting in the wings!

I'm gonna get the trophy ordered soon, plus a wooden spoon for last postion as its Joe. :wink: :salute:

Results table update to follow later when I can get home and can be bothered.

I think the next season is going to show more if he's a true champion then this year did. After all Brawn were way ahead in the development department then anyone else, they got the early results in. Next season will be the true test.

Should be a good season. Looking foward to seeing the new teams perform too.

Yes indeed!

Having the championship sorted already should make for a sh*t or bust approach by all drivers in the last race of the season too.

And all the makings are there for a cracking next season. Can't wait. :clap:

And congrats go to jazzdevil, romping home 69 points clear. :clap: Let me know your address and I'll pop something in the mail.

Special mention also for Joe, I mean Doris, for not even clearing 1000 points. Even critical_mass managed that and he lost his login details. :nuts: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will send you a poo in the post.

If I do it next year I'll definitely use a different site, one that's a bit nicer to look at and easier to use :lol: Thanks for your support :salute: some of you lol

Anyway, comments on the season gone and the season to come?

In a nutshell I really enjoyed this year, there were some excellent races with unexpected winners and the prospect of maybe 4 teams battling it out next year for the championship should be interesting. Lots of newbies too. Or same teams, different CEOs, depends how you look at it. :shrug:

And congrats go to jazzdevil, romping home 69 points clear. :clap: Let me know your address and I'll pop something in the mail.

Special mention also for Joe, I mean Doris, for not even clearing 1000 points. Even critical_mass managed that and he lost his login details. :nuts: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will send you a poo in the post.

If I do it next year I'll definitely use a different site, one that's a bit nicer to look at and easier to use :lol: Thanks for your support :salute: some of you lol

Anyway, comments on the season gone and the season to come?

In a nutshell I really enjoyed this year, there were some excellent races with unexpected winners and the prospect of maybe 4 teams battling it out next year for the championship should be interesting. Lots of newbies too. Or same teams, different CEOs, depends how you look at it. :shrug:

Indeed Joe, even I broke through the 1000 point barrier! :lol: I'll do better next year, it was a freak year. No one REALLY knew who was going to do well and who wasnt.

Next season will be a better season, though this year was an excellent season!

Excellent season, who would have thought this time last year that Button would be champion, ferrari and Maclaren would be rubbish and shuey would possibly make a return......great stuff.

Thanks The_Dude for organising F1 league, didnt pay as much attention to it as I thought I might be able to but next season will be a different story :D

Roll on 2010, Buemi to be champion, Brawn and Red Bull to be Rubbish and Damon Hill to make come back in rebranded Arrows BMW Sauber......that would be fun :clap:

Roll on 2010, Buemi to be champion, Brawn and Red Bull to be Rubbish and Damon Hill to make come back in rebranded Arrows BMW Sauber......that would be fun :clap:

I like your thinking... one thing to add to the list after today's news: Ayrton Senna in a Toyota :?