Sign in to follow this  
Leonard

Anyone got any ABT bits on their car?

Mine when almost new used to have 17 inch wheels, coilovers, front grill and spoiler, badging. It still has a carbon look glovebox and 'Storm' gearlever surround which I have not seen on anyones car since.

Bought an ABT brochure from Ebay the other day as well and that had such exciting stuff as side exit exhausts! :grin:

So just wondered if anyone had any interesting bits or indeed a whole ABT tuned car?

Matt

Want that glovebox and gearleaver surround! :luvlove:

Do you take body parts as payment!

I'd consider a nice pair of boobies :norty:

car looks great in the pic above.

Don't like the look of the carbon effect stuff though :pukeright:

Oh great so you like all the stuff that isnt on my car and hate the remaining stuff that is :lol:

I like the carbon stuff. Not sure it would like right in my early interior though....

I've never seen an ABT Rado before but in Ipswich I've seen a MK5 Golf going about and disturbingly in Bury I saw a Touareg!

Rather like this one:

2v3q0hu.jpg

:shock:

I like the carbon stuff. Not sure it would like right in my early interior though....

I've never seen an ABT Rado before but in Ipswich I've seen a MK5 Golf going about and disturbingly in Bury I saw a Touareg!

Ooo Tonka toytastic! :grin:

Nice if it is a proper VS10 373bhp and 634 ftlbs :nuts:

I e-mailed ABT ages ago (in english and german) to see what they had originally offered for the Corrado.. and got nothiung back... good to see customer dis-service stretches both sides of the channel!

I e-mailed ABT ages ago (in english and german) to see what they had originally offered for the Corrado.. and got nothiung back... good to see customer dis-service stretches both sides of the channel!

LOL I was jut thinking about doing exactly that so you have just saved me 15 minutes of my time :grin:

I will try and take some pics of the ABT catalogue I have at home. It is quite an early one though so doesnt have any of my bits :( LOL. Has the side exit exhaust though and OZ Turbo wheels etc etc 8)

No one got any wheels on their car or anything :scratch:

i have... :)

(winter wheels)

Hey they look good mate, always wondered what they would be like.

Some pretty fancy rims for winter wheels, I like your style :grin:

No one got any wheels on their car or anything :scratch:

i have... :)

(winter wheels)

Hey they look good mate, always wondered what they would be like.

Some pretty fancy rims for winter wheels, I like your style :grin:

thanks pal - i'm very happy with the way they look. at bit mean and not classy enough for me if i'm honest, but they are good for the winter (they are new as well, so i won't have to worry about corrosion). got bbs rx's for my summer wheels!

(interestingly enough those ABT wheels are made by BBS - they've got it in the casting on the back...)

cheers for the compliment! :D

i personally like the carbon fibre glovebox 8)

wanna sell it???

Nah I really like it, lifts my grey leather interior a little :grin: The glovebox and the gear surround were £235 new apparently :shock:

Just took some pics of the ABT brochure I have and I have left my bloomin data cable at work :bad-words: Will upload em on Monday, at work :grin:

no problem Matt, i would not sell it if it was mine.

£235 is bloody cheap for VW/ABT parts i think??

no problem Matt, i would not sell it if it was mine.

£235 is bloody cheap for VW/ABT parts i think??

Cheers m8

Yeah I guess you are probably right.I am out of touch with new parts prices after having the Corrado for so long and trying to buy everything at a 'sensible' price :lol:

I'm pretty sure my 'Inpro' style headlights are from ABT. :D

Pictures! :grin:

They might sound cool mate, but they are nothing special - I don't even like them - but I have to have LHD headlights and I couldn't get standard LHD headlights in time. They just look like the chrome version of Inpro headlights.

I'm pretty sure my 'Inpro' style headlights are from ABT. :D

Pictures! :grin:

They might sound cool mate, but they are nothing special - I don't even like them - but I have to have LHD headlights and I couldn't get standard LHD headlights in time. They just look like the chrome version of Inpro headlights.

Oh, don't big them up too much :grin: LOL

How come you need LHD?

I live in Germany mate, thats why I needed LHD headlights and Volkswagen wired in an extra fog light in the rear light cluster, so I have a fog light each side. Its brilliant having a Corrado VR6 out here :D. Especially as I can fill my tank (60 litres) with V-Power for £22!!!

I've still got the original RHD headlights in case I ever come back.