Sign in to follow this  
timthetinyhorse

recent pics of my valver, now started summer show tidyup

is it aqua blue? You gotta love a nice rolling shot..looking good

a place in wallsend made it up for me, only had some tiny rust patches to do but the match is amazing, need to polish my laquer down a little more but its looking realy good, been on swirl removing by hand aswell so its taking a while but getting there, got the castlettes to polish next, mirror finish for the win :-)

i think i will get my paint corrected at the start of next year before the show season starts again, car still has a long way to go but im far happyer with it now compared to how it was when i bought it,

Hi bud can i ask how much u paid for ur respray?

the reason i ask is cos my vr needs a respray..

Az

it wasnt a respray mate, iv just painted some rust myself and its come out realy well, im going to have the paint corrected in jan hopefuly so should get a even deeper shine,

thanks for all the positive comments, i love the wheels, wasnt sure of them when i bought the car as they looked tiny under stock ride hight but now its lowered i think they look great and slightly different from what most are running :-)

yeh im realy happy like, got some new standard lights and fogs to fit as the ones that are on are a mess but other than that its almost finished, might get a bra and eyebrow soon but that all depends on funds

As I said in the other (ahem, closed) thread, I think it looks stunning, well done Sir!

cheers mate, bra arrived today so cant wait to get that fitted, realy want 50mm splitter so i can go lower

Your not the only one!

Looks awsome! Love the pic with the Glasses!!