Got my arse kicked today......

By:

Audi R8

SL 63 AMG

and finaly a

Ferrari F40 :p :epicfail:

Whats the best car that you havent been able to keep up with? :lol:

Jesus, where abouts do you live!!

Well I have been driving back up the M1 after seeing my gf in Camden. So that was the Audi and Merc accounted for, nothing else seemed to bothered to try and get past at 100mph ish :wink:

I got 2 miles from home and low and behold I had a F40 up my chuff, very painful :grin:

Well I got to the stage where I needed to overtake a couple of cars so I launched the poor old C full bore in 2nd gear and then thought what am I doing and let him past :lol:

Have loads of nice cars where I live in Matlock as Nick Cartright is a Ferrari dealer/servicer working from the countryside. Him and a customer in the F40. And every other bugger comes and poses through Matlock Bath :lol:

DB7 V12.....worth it though to hear the soundtrack from the back of it :D

Yeah never a chore eating the dust of something tasty sounding :norty:

I'll be honest the only car that has completely pissed all over me was a chaved up Nissan 200sx, he must have been running 300+ bhp to have left me like it did!

me leaving silverstone last weekend.... didn't really keep up but followed them up to 100mph where they sat happily :)

DSC01923.JPG[/attachment:12zona86]

lol, no, think he was just another hanger on like me :) the GT and the Ferrari were together though, following each other really closely as they slipped up the dual carriageway, very cool 8)

i convincingly destroyed my friends' celica gt4 (st205) and it's not standard - happy! :)

i'm REALLY looking forward to meeting my first impreza after doing my conversion :norty:

By:

Audi R8

SL 63 AMG

and finaly a

Ferrari F40 :p :epicfail:

Whats the best car that you havent been able to keep up with? :lol:

The lowest powered one still has 200+hp more than your Corrado :lol:

The best owning I've been victim to is a Merc E55 AMG. I was behind him in a 40mph roadworks section on a motorway. When the National speed limit sign appeared, he pulled about 10 car lengths on me before I knew what happened!

That's 5 litres, a huge supercharger and kick down for you :D

admitedly it was in my valver but was following an RS6, or rather it have just passed me down the motorway and some daft lad pulled into fast lane in front of him. no racing involved, both of us were just casually cruising but i think the guy wound mr RS6 up and as soon as he pulled out the way he just disappeared :D looked modified because the back wheels looked so amazingly fat and they filled the whole arch!

i convincingly destroyed my friends' celica gt4 (st205) and it's not standard - happy! :)

i'm REALLY looking forward to meeting my first impreza after doing my conversion :norty:

Pete you have this thread wrong, its not a who has the biggest cock thread :grin: . This is a whats the best car you have been BEATEN by LOL.

Please re-submit your homework by 3.30pm today :tongue:

Nissan Micra - 5 up! :cuckoo:

Seriously... on M11 a few weeks ago, I was "Cruising" and they blasted past in the outside lane, had to be doing 100+ :shock:

Was expecting to see it a couple miles further on either in a ball or smoking... but nope just dissapeared!

In my old Rocco Gti I got truely wasted off a set of lights by a Smart too.. only afterwards did I find out it was the Brabus version that had been launched the week before... damn quick off the mark!

Having a "mere" 16v I don't see the point in annoying "Exotica" :grin:

The best owning I've been victim to is a Merc E55 AMG.

I must admit I have almost purchased one of these and Im still tempted... :norty:

Seriously... on M11 a few weeks ago, I was "Cruising" and they blasted past in the outside lane, had to be doing 100+ :shock:

:lol: Keep em coming all you are giving me a really good laugh on this miserable Monday morning

Plus that Porsche GT looks 8)

Guest Richie-poos

clio 182.................................................

now thats embarrassing!! the thing was rapid, either that or i had my mat stuck under the accelerator....

googled 'turbo conversions' for the VR when i got home!!

Sadly the old 2.0 16v doesn't really cut it much any more against even luke-warm hatches, let alone hot hatches. I struggled to get away from a few chavs in a bloody 1.8 Corsa on a local road a while back which was disappointing - more powerful stuff like TT's etc destroy me effortlessly.

Best 'I have no chance' moment was trying to outpace a Lamborghini Mucielago a few months back. He was behind me as we pulled onto a quiet A road - I gunned it and he just pulled out and round me - didn't even sound like he'd gone above 3000RPM as he glided past!

:lol: Keep em coming all you are giving me a really good laugh on this miserable Monday morning

Plus that Porsche GT looks 8)

Ok this should keep you grinning...

dotnewquay-2.jpg

"Did" a Boxster S on the A303 on my way to Newquay in my old Notchback (about 2 days prior to this shot being taken at The RTTS show and Shine).

He came alongside me on a stretch of dual carrageway as I was doing 60, He had roof down blond seat cover, waved at me smiled and nailed it, so I dropped her a gear and promptly sat on his ass all the way to 100!

:epicfail:

Man he looked really :censored: in the rearview mirror.... can see the conversation after he puleld over...

Her: I though this was a fast car...

Him: It is...

Her: so why was that old banger sat behind you then?

Oh and the spec? "Just" a Brand-new (from the case up) air-cooled 1776cc, Pai of Webber 36mm DCNF's, "Mild" 110 Cam, extractor exhaust, and some serious head work done by the best Formula Vee Engine builders in the country! Revved to 6k which is a lot for an old Flat-4 but more importantly produced a really flat torque curve from 1500RPM...

Damn I miss her!

Oh and the spec? "Just" a Brand-new (from the case up) air-cooled 1776cc, Pai of Webber 36mm DCNF's, "Mild" 110 Cam, extractor exhaust, and some serious head work done by the best Formula Vee Engine builders in the country! Revved to 6k which is a lot for an old Flat-4 but more importantly produced a really flat torque curve from 1500RPM...

Damn I miss her!

Thats an awesome motor! 8) I always assumed the Corrado was your Sunday best car :grin:

Nah, the Notch was sold the same year as this... I'd got a little "Tired" of it after owning it 4 years, and stupidly had done a "To-do" list to get it to where I wanted it to be about 2 weeks before going to Newquay. As I was getting out teh car in teh Show n Shine I said teh the girlfriend that I was thinking of selling it...

Next day get a knock on the Caravan door from some bloke who'd overheard me and wanted to buy it... Asked me what I wanted for it, so a quick tot in my head of Purchase price plus engine, plus wheels, plus other "Bits" and a 10% profit and gave him that... I thought it'd scare him off... but no.

5 weeks later I watched my baby being driven off, :( but with enough money to get a split I'd had my eye on!

The Rado's my "Only" car - discounting the '82 Rocco Gti sat in a lock up in Oxford awaiting a resto... 8)

The Rado's my "Only" car - discounting the '82 Rocco Gti sat in a lock up in Oxford awaiting a resto... 8)

Aw well better to have loved and lost...... :grin:

Really would like a Mk1 Rocco. You had best post a thread on here I can follow your progress with when you start the resto 8)

1st year of the MK2 mate ..

As she was last April...

camerapictures17-02-08115.jpg

camerapictures17-02-08120.jpg

Not the quickest car ion teh planet but was well sorted chassis wise... used to regularly "Play" with a 993 Carrera-4 on the back-roads home to/from work in it... Kept it honest through the twisty stuff... he killed me when it opened up though.. the art was to time it to get to the road just before him and keep him behind me.. :lol: