Sign in to follow this  
francky93

My Corrado VR6 ( from France )

Lovely looking car! - looks almost new! - is it v low miles as i was looking at my original vr wheel today and its soo worn!

Love the wheels and the interior and the stance looks just right!

The badges on the side repeaters are real VW Wolfsburg Edition :) As I have already repeaters in the both sides of the US front bumper, I don't want to remove them.

The wolfsburg edition badges mate.. :shrug: it wasnt built there like the golf, i'd either smooth them out and have no indicators but in the bumper or put some ones to match the american ones 8)

Gorgeous!

Got two silver bumpers to practise fitting those US spec sidelights in... Will do it one day!

absoloutely stunning...

only things i would change would be the rear lights and number plate suround, some all red rears and an original black surround would look top imo..

and probably lose the badges on the side repeaters..

v v nice though, fairly rare too, vr without a sunroof.. and you dont see those recaro's too often either. or the early spec us bumper...

love it dude.. top work. :clap:

Thank you, yes for the rear lights I ordered red films here : http://www.empiregfx.com/shop/product.p ... 289&page=1, I just wait the package :wink:

The badges on the side repeaters are real VW Wolfsburg Edition :) As I have already repeaters in the both sides of the US front bumper, I don't want to remove them.

Super car Franck :clap: , I would spray the lights rather than film - looks so much better, this is the best stuff to use from ebay.

Item number: 190299413922

Awesome mate, very nice, are there many in France??

In France yes there is still Corrado but just a few of them are really beautiful ( according to my point of view )

Absolutely beautiful car, the only thing I would change are all the Wolfsburg bits, after all its not a Golf and was built by Karmann in Osnabruck. However it sounds like you like them. :) I guess that is what's important.

Apart from that, well done sir! Sexy car. 8)

Thank you for all your comments !

A modification, I also polished the rails of belts ! ( Like in the recent VW ) It is a detail but I love the details :luvlove:

spa0238ed1.jpg

pict0003ku3.jpg

pict0001wz5.jpg

And a picture in the forest 8)

pict0019qo1.jpg

Hello guys, I have the new dashboard at home ( I have also ordered the radiator of heating ) :clap: I am very impatient to install it in my Corrado :norty: ( during May )

Bump ! :clap:

Some pictures of my new VW parts ! :luvlove:

tdb1w.jpg

tdb2.jpg

tdb3.jpg

radiateur.jpg

consoled.jpg

consoledx.jpg

spa0287u.jpg

And this is for the fun :norty:

photo0016w.jpg

Lovely looking car Franky, I like the engine bay stickers :lol: are they from VW or copies?

Good look with the heater matrix change, it must rate as one of the most unpleasant jobs on the corrado, I replaced mine recently with the dash still in, I didn't realise I knew so many swear words :bad-words:

Lovely looking car Franky, I like the engine bay stickers :lol: are they from VW or copies?

Good look with the heater matrix change, it must rate as one of the most unpleasant jobs on the corrado, I replaced mine recently with the dash still in, I didn't realise I knew so many swear words :bad-words:

Hello, the stickers are copies because VW has no any more in stock :(

Yes i am sure that I am going to enjoy myself too to replace it :lol:

Hi everybody !

Some news from France :grin:

I bought new rear lights !

photo0049k.png

photo0050i.png

photo0051a.png

An adjustable steering column :cheers:

photo0076y.png

A new VW car radio more in mind of origin (I am going to change the face by the face of the VW rhapsody as they are similar)

photo0084pbz.png

photo0085.png

That all for the moment :salute: