Sign in to follow this  
VR6 South

Wheel Refurb Offer - Hampshire List P1

I will taking some wheels from Portsmouth to BJV http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/ for a refurb. I will be driving up there so if there is anyone in the area who wants thier wheels taking up and collecting I am more than happy to do so for a small contribution to my petrol costs. I shared costs with Goldie when they refurbed the wheels on his Storm and I can only say that they do an excellent job and are very reasonable too.

Me - 9 wheels all 15"s five without tyres, four with

Andy - one set 16"s

12 Deg Ben - 4 wheels tbc Please confirm interest and transport requirements

Toad - set of speedlines????

Shaun G60 - Please confirm interest and transport requirements

Jay GT - BBS RK II's with the tyres already removed Please confirm interest and transport requirements

Big Tartan Judge - Please confirm interest and transport requirements

Leonard - Please confirm interest, sizes etc

i may have a better soloution for you... :clap:

drop me a pm and ill sen you my number so i can explain/discuss it with you.

regards,

Andy

When are you planning on going up. Mine have to go up also, some time soon.

We haven't set a date yet, although Andy has a cunning plan. It looks like we may be going for a group buy :)

guys, spoke to my buddy in guildford and hes up to his ears in dissertation this weekend, im gona have a chat with him early part of next week and ill update asap and let you know what the craic is..

guys, spoke to my buddy in guildford and hes up to his ears in dissertation this weekend, im gona have a chat with him early part of next week and ill update asap and let you know what the craic is..

I am always happy to drive up if your mate is snowed under :)

I am always happy to drive up if your mate is snowed under :)[/quote:4zgwhtem]

i will chase him this week, though unfortunately i cant expect him to house everyone that wants their wheels refurbed while were waiting for them to be picked up...

i geuss driving up is a good option if theres a lot of people that want their wheels done, however im sure we'll be limited on space as i dont know how big martins trailer is...

I have a plan! If all those who are interested let me know what wheels they want refurbing (inc tyre removal and re-fitting) and I will approch BJV for group buy prices. Please also let me know if you wish to arrange your own couriers/drop off and collection. If you want to get your wheels to the Portsmouth area , either Andy or I will do the honours for a small donation to the fuel fund!

Im after the outer rims polished, slightly darker shade of silver and made round again. They are 17s and will need the tyres taken off and on. Im inclined to take them myself as I want there opinion on whats possible with polishing and shades of silver options. Also im in newbury so it would mean a bit of a wheel shuffle also.

just a shameless plug for a friends buisness... they are v good... :D

no seriously i've had 3 sets done by andrew at bjv now,

BBS RXII's with dimond cut lips and new stainless bolts

BBS RZ's factory spec refurb

3 piece splits with mirror polished outers new nuts and bolts and different paint colours

v good workmanship, can match any colour, the polishing job he's done on my 3 piece outers need to be seen to be believed and can get hold of any bolts for you.

Although be warned - the bolts all come from germany so will increase the lead time by a week or so.

I think most of the Nomads boys have had at least one set done by him and some of the colours/finishes and ability to make a fcuked set of wheels look new need to be seen to be believed, o and he's about half the price of pristine in milton keynes and does a better job!

I could be interested but would need a price and would courier mine down.

http://www.wheelrefurbishing.com/

Check thier web site for prices. I expect 15%+ discount :)

let me know what you want to do martin as there seems to be quite a few people interested now, i think contacting bjv and trying to organise sum sort of group buy would be the best idea, would just be getting all the wheels to him at the same time..

no seriously i've had 3 sets done by andrew at bjv now,

BBS RXII's with dimond cut lips and new stainless bolts

BBS RZ's factory spec refurb

3 piece splits with mirror polished outers new nuts and bolts and different paint colours

v good workmanship, can match any colour, the polishing job he's done on my 3 piece outers need to be seen to be believed and can get hold of any bolts for you.

Although be warned - the bolts all come from germany so will increase the lead time by a week or so.

I think most of the Nomads boys have had at least one set done by him and some of the colours/finishes and ability to make a fcuked set of wheels look new need to be seen to be believed, o and he's about half the price of pristine in milton keynes and does a better job!

I'll back that up... they did my 928's (you know the Green ones! :lol:) and also did Jay Renshaws Corvette wheels too!

They'll be getting my Compos too to re-do.

Any chance of looking into mates (Forum Members) rates :) ????

depending on a few commitments saturday morning i'm hoping to get down there so i will talk to andrew and hopefully post on here over the weekend with what he says 8)

depending on a few commitments saturday morning i'm hoping to get down there so i will talk to andrew and hopefully post on here over the weekend with what he says 8)

Nice one. Much appreciated :) I've just pulled apart my split rims, so I'm ready to go......

I reckon I could take about 8 sets of wheels if anyone wants to get thiers done? I will be looking at going in the next month. They usually don't want payment until the wheels are collected so It should give folks time to get some funds together.

I live near Fleet in Hampshire and I have a set of BK Racing BK850s that I am thinking of getting refurbished. I was thinking of using BJV, when I saw this thread. Any discount would be a plus as there standard rates are pretty good.

The wheels are currently without tyres, but I would get tyres from blackcirlcles and then get BJV to fit and balance them. So, if there are any group buy offers, I might well be interested in joining in.

Cheers,

Tony

I live near Fleet in Hampshire and I have a set of BK Racing BK850s that I am thinking of getting refurbished. I was thinking of using BJV, when I saw this thread. Any discount would be a plus as there standard rates are pretty good.

The wheels are currently without tyres, but I would get tyres from blackcirlcles and then get BJV to fit and balance them. So, if there are any group buy offers, I might well be interested in joining in.

Cheers,

Tony

What size are the wheels and do you want std finish?