vardo

Black VR6(overdue update 3 yrs later oops )now blue

got angel eyes but am gonna tint these and put original lenses back on

039.jpg

and got smoked rear lamps

FKRL2003.jpg

and also got a 3 bar grill with built in spoiler(pic from my silver rado as its not here yet)

aug07031.jpg

cheerz for that ,but gave the silver rado to the missus,its needing a front subframe and rack,but we are breaking her valver for the bits,i can use some bits for my vr,3 rados on the drive cant be bad lol

Wow! You have completly transformed that Corrado!!! It looked like the end of the world, I feel sad when I see that kind of miss treating of a car :(

Great that a real entuiast can make it live again :notworthy:

just a wee update on this,had to replace the heater matrix as it burst,dash is nearly back together,got the 312mm brakes but one side still needs the 6mm spacer for the caliper bracket,got coillies (still to fit,infact ive got a pile of parts still to fit lol).

ive been working a lot on Jennas old black valver,trying out ideas that i may try on this vr,still looking for leather interior,i keep missing out on sets :(

i also got 2 lockups,close to home so finally somewhere to work undercover,let the progress commence :)

ok ive been busy today,nothing booked work wise so decided to get as much done as i could on the car,ill let the pics do the talking...

old seats out

001-18.jpg

leather in

002-18.jpg

lights before

004-10.jpg

014-3.jpg

dont like the clear lens,on the black car

015-4.jpg

so replaced it with standard lens,for more OEM look

016-3.jpg

after fitted with the tinted indis and foggies,also trial fitted the new grill(need fiddled with to fit right)

019-4.jpg

020-3.jpg

then fitted the borbet As

022-2.jpg

026-1.jpg

028-1.jpg

029-1.jpg

Nice! not to sure if you will have a decent light image pattern as the inpro lights are designed to project the correct pattern from the lens in the dome,now you sre adding a second lens over that..... :scratch:

yeah wasnt sure about that myself,i will get it checked out when it goes for mot,which is sooon,5 minute job to change back so not a problem

Looking good mate, just needs a good wash :lol:

yeah it sure does,volcanic ash dont you know lol!thats my excuse and im sticking to it :D

Looking at the tyres, it looks like you will get some right scrubbing!

i know,they are 1954516s and the only tyre i could get to fit on the 9s,even then they were some work to seat on the bead,and i had to use 10mm spacer on front to clear the caliper,so running et5 ,those wheels wont be staying as i picked up my favorite wheels on monday in a size i didnt know existed,arch work will be required :norty:

Looking good mate, just needs a good wash :lol:

yeah it sure does,volcanic ash dont you know lol!thats my excuse and im sticking to it :D

Looking at the tyres, it looks like you will get some right scrubbing!

i know,they are 1954516s and the only tyre i could get to fit on the 9s,even then they were some work to seat on the bead,and i had to use 10mm spacer on front to clear the caliper,so running et5 ,those wheels wont be staying as i picked up my favorite wheels on monday in a size i didnt know existed,arch work will be required :norty:

8)

You going to let slip what the wheels are youre picking up?

yeah why not,ive organised to get them drilled to 5x100,cant wait 8.5x17,1954017 toyos ordered and et13 :shock: thoughts?

017-4.jpg

with the flat caps

005-11.jpg

just been bolting on parts these last few weeks,need to get it washed and polished,as its not been washed since i got it over a year ago,also ordered an arch roller as needed it for this and some of the other dubs,so should be worth it.

couple of pics,door handle repaired,cheerz dave

005-15.jpg

wheel in

006-12.jpg

smoked rears,painted no plate plinth and new plates

011-10.jpg

black leads and k&n

008-6.jpg

well tonight i trial fitted the 17" Bs to see if i could use adaptors,instead of getting them redrilled,and had a go at rolling the front arch(but ive wrecked it :( ,also the car is too low for the roller at the rear,will need to loosen the suspension for it to fit.

fronts with 20mm adaptors,pushing offset to -7 :D

008-8.jpg

rears 10mm spacers offset et3

005-16.jpg

and side shot

009-10.jpg

007-14.jpg

needless to say im just gonna get them drilled,the wheels will fit fine as they are as long as i fit the 312mm front brakes as the small 280mm caliper sticks out far too much

cheerz.i love these wheels soo much.

finally got them redrilled to 5x100 and got the tyres on but having major probs trying to seat the 195 tyres on the beads,it will happen ,gonna buy a cheetah tyre inflator :D

003-17.jpg

001-25.jpg

im inpatient to see what this looks like with those on, ncie car mate and work.

If you dont mind, how much did it cost you to get your wheels re drilled and that pcd were they before?

cheers. also, if say i wanted 108 or 112 would i need adapters or could i use wobble bolts or what ever....

Sorry just i figure if you own about 15 sets of wheels you may know...

Nice drive mate.

im inpatient to see what this looks like with those on, ncie car mate and work.

If you dont mind, how much did it cost you to get your wheels re drilled and that pcd were they before?

cheers. also, if say i wanted 108 or 112 would i need adapters or could i use wobble bolts or what ever....

Sorry just i figure if you own about 15 sets of wheels you may know...

Nice drive mate.

wheels cost me 160 plus vat to get redrilled,from an engineering place,they are 5x114 jap fitment,so i can also use these on my passat 5x112 with wobble bolts.

you would need adaptors for 4x108 or 5x112,wobble bolts can be used for 2mm of a difference,ie 4x98 alfa would fit 4x100 vw with wobble bolts,

cheerz for the comment

Ooooooooh i like those.. very swish! 8)

cheerz :D