psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

A dark blue valver (i think) M reg, parked at London Gateway services northbound yesterday about 6ish - young chap driving with a female passenger. Whoever it was I parked one row behind you!

just spotted a dark C L170 ***, not sure if it was black or dark blue, in Motherwell. I was in a silver clio

Saw a grey G60 on the Windsor-Maidenhead road around about 16:30hrs today, was with my sister in her A6 Avant. Number plate was something like M***LPG

oooh ooh me again !! you like the new wheels ? just coming back from a long stressful day at work and being extra careful of that bump just after the left turn that i grounded on a while ago doing just 65mph :( so thats me spotted just twice and both by you !!

We are in the same town, it is only a matter of time before I spot you while I'm in my Corrado :) . I do see a few around the Maidenhead-Slough-Windsor axis of evil, we should meet up some day. Twice I've spotted you now, once on foot and then as a passenger in someone else's car. We were flowing in opposite directions, so I didn't get a chance to clock the new wheels. The car does look very shiny indeed, good work. That road has bumps the full length of it, I'd never do as much as 65mph on it, many many years ago, I lost a school chum in a motorbike RTA at that same spot. :(

Saw a grey G60 on the Windsor-Maidenhead road around about 16:30hrs today, was with my sister in her A6 Avant. Number plate was something like M***LPG

oooh ooh me again !! you like the new wheels ? just coming back from a long stressful day at work and being extra careful of that bump just after the left turn that i grounded on a while ago doing just 65mph :( so thats me spotted just twice and both by you !!

We are in the same town, it is only a matter of time before I spot you while I'm in my Corrado :) . I do see a few around the Maidenhead-Slough-Windsor axis of evil, we should meet up some day. Twice I've spotted you now, once on foot and then as a passenger in someone else's car. We were flowing in opposite directions, so I didn't get a chance to clock the new wheels. The car does look very shiny indeed, good work. That road has bumps the full length of it, I'd never do as much as 65mph on it, many many years ago, I lost a school chum in a motorbike RTA at that same spot. :([/quote:27o25xzk]

Sorry to hear about your mate. That road is a real black spot for RTAs, I'm a paramedic working out of wexham park and we attend numerous fatal and near fatal accidents on that stretch. There's always flowers tied to a lamp post or laid somewhere on the verge.

We as a family have been in this area since 1975 and we know of several major accidents on that road. It may one day become a 40mph limit.

Anyways, good to see your car again.

Saw mauve and a black corrados drive past my work this morning about half 7. I was out having a smoke near the white c on borbets

Spotted an early spec 16v for sale in stafford today. Even pulled over to have a look. Whoevers it is, uve kept it in good nik. Black cloth interior looks practicly brand new, same goes with silver paintwork :clap:

saw a dark coloured C on the M61 this morning about 8.30ish near the M65 junction heading towards Chorley way, i was going the opposite direction though...thought it might have been adz_the_rat maybe?

Tagged along with a dark green VR with aftermarket lights (looked nice because they fitted properly) this morning on the M60 between Denton and Stockport.

Reg was N**CKY and it turned out to be the highlight of my day.

Spotted a green rado, not shore what type at about 4.20 inbetween over round about and tewksbury round about on the A40.

I was in a white golf going the other way behind a motorway maintanece lorry. spotted you at the last minet so didnt have chance to wave, sounded nice tho :)

Saw 4 today!

Tunbridge wells seems to be THE place for corrado spotting!

1st one on the A21 (i think) Blue or green (sorry my colour vision isnt the best!!) H reg. H??? YY?

2nd one on the way into t.wells (was going the opposite direction) . The 1st rado must have seen it too as it was only 5 or 6 cars infront of me. Red with an eyebrow spoiler.

3rd was on Quarry Road where the roadworks and temp traffic lights are at about 10am. I was stood outside my job and it went past in traffic. Looked like moonlight blue. 17's, lowered and I think it had a debadged grill and eyebrow spoiler. VR6. Didnt catch the plate.

4th was again on Quarry Road. I was stood outside on the pavement as you were waiting first in line at the traffic light. Grey. L??? EEC i think. Again, debadged grill and spoiler. Had a Reiger or similar rear spoiler. Sounded 'charged, and also vr6ish..

All looked good, but the moonlight did it for me most (not that I'm biased to moonlight!)

A good day for rado spotting.

Saw A red C today in hertford, VR6 standard in good nick but a bit dirty :wink: n again I was in my Audi.

Going to west wales tomorrow for a long weekend! Hoping to spot some Corrado's! Travelling about 100 miles (Kiddy-Tywyn) so i should spot some abw, will keep you posted 8)

Think I spotted Jim Yesterday in Kenilworth. The one day i'm not in the corrado I spot one. Typical!

Going down to Chippenham this weekend so hoping to see a few - although probably won't!

Saw a Burgandy C outside of newbury in a layby on greenham common (dont stay there to long people will get the wrong idea!) had a debadge grill an crystal/red rears on

Going to west wales tomorrow for a long weekend! Hoping to spot some Corrado's! Travelling about 100 miles (Kiddy-Tywyn) so i should spot some abw, will keep you posted

Good to know there's another C in Kidderminster, wish there wer more meets and stuff around our way :(

I'll keep an eye out for you!

Dark blue possibly midnight/aqua, red rears, low and sounded fruity - possibly a G. On parkway chelmsford at about 4.10pm today, I was on my cannondale as the C is broke and so am I!! :(

Think I spotted Jim Yesterday in Kenilworth. The one day i'm not in the corrado I spot one. Typical!

Going down to Chippenham this weekend so hoping to see a few - although probably won't!

I saw Jim on Tuesday night; say 6pmish, going down Red Lane... in his Merc estate.

8)

Think how I feel, Laura! After years of driving a Corrado and almost NEVER seeing one, since getting my daily, I've seen loads! In fact I think you live in the next close along from my girlfriends house as I've seen the 200SX's and the nose of a Corrado poking out onto the road in that close... I've not had the Corrado out for a few days so unless you spotted me in the barge, it probably wasn't me :(

That was definitely me though, Stuart - on my way back from work no doubt and probably with a co-worker in the car! :) What are you driving about in in the minute so I know what to keep my eyes out for? :)

Spotted a Green K plate valver at Broardbridge Heath Tescos petrol station last night about 9:10.

Lowered, sitting on some black alloy's, looked smart.