psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Seen three this weekend on my way down and around devon. I never see any corrado's and the most unlikely place i could possibly imagine as im walking out my gf's parents house in halwill junction is a highly modified blue corrado, think it was a G60. Gave you a wave as i crossed the road.

Next was a dark blue storm in tintagel, bit of a scuff on the front bumper but other than that looked pretty tidy.

And a red corrado going the opposite direction stuck in traffic, think it was near birmingham (or somewhere between birmingham and bristol) but it was on friday and my memory is shocking!

i have well and truly spotted you know meeted greeted and admired your vr6 :D ur interior looks the bussiness cant wait to see the progress im dying mine dark tan brown cant wait :D hope to see you at some meets :D

Nice to meet you James. Hope you get the slam panel fixed up soon enough. I doff my cap at your shiny paint work though. Come say hello at Tatton park (VWNW), If the weather's anything like it's been recently, the car will be locked up and I'll be sat under the trees sheltering my Anglo saxon ass from the suns thermal gaze.

N reg looked like a VR on the A533 heading towards Whitehouse Ind Est 08 30 this morning gave a flash and a wave. Looked like a nice clean example

Overtaken by a metallic grey one today on Redbridge flyover at foot of M271 early this afternoon. Crystal rears and familiar number plate J***RRU, sure it's someone on here :scratch:

Blue storm B3 NJW i think cruising very low :notworthy: down the M2 jun 4 about 7pm looked awesome 8)

gave the the thumbs up , i was in my silver T5 .

spotted a blue corrado at the dibden roundabout on the A326 today, looked like a female driver (apologies if im wrong).

Dont think you saw me but i probably would have got a bit over excited if i got a wave, lol. Its been a while! :D

Saw a black corrado with m3 style rear lights in the petrol station in westwood peterborough at about 10am today.

A white Rado (didn't get the Reg or type?) was behind me in the traffic today about 3pm in Southampton, gave you a smile & thumbs up from my black Rado...

Anyone on here?

A white Rado (didn't get the Reg or type?) was behind me in the traffic today about 3pm in Southampton, gave you a smile & thumbs up from my black Rado...

Anyone on here?

Could have been Toad's VR?

Just spotted my first Corrado on home ground! sadly was'nt in my Corrado, was in my dads l200, anyway...Deep blue Corrado, 17''(?) alloys, just set off from lights at the b'n'q warehouse near junc.2 of the m66 in Bury. Looked really nice, hope its someone on here.

Tom

2 on the A325 between A3 and Bordon, I think they were both Blackberrys but possibly one was a Sherry Pearl. I was in my other half's Blackberry, so there may have been 3 Blackberrys within 1/2 mile of each other at the same time. What are the chances! :nuts:

Well the one just coming down the hill from the A3 heading into Bordon was me in my Blackberry VR!!

Cool. Welcome to the Forum. Are you local to Bordon?

Cheers! Yeah I'm Farnham way. Yourself?

Saw a white or silver (pretty sure it was white - but the sun was shining in my face!) just approaching the Bere Regis round-about on the A35, heading away from Dorchester around 5:15pm. He spotted me before I saw him and we exchanged head-light flashes. Didn't get the reg 'cos of the sun glare, but I was in my dark-blue 16v C. The other 'Rado was sat low and looked pretty sweet!

blackberry rado south bound on m5 nr bridgewater today around midday. Did not get a good look as we were going the other way in the rangey but looked tidy from a distance :D

silver 16v(i think( looked like it had sebrings on leaving scarborough this aft. had some sort of vinyl on the roof. i was passenger of a transit so didnt get seen!

@3pm, another dark colour, again maybe blue/black, N-Reg, parked up next to a white vehicle (van?) in Warley, Essex. Only got a brief look as I was driving by in my Ice Grey Violet, but I think you got some after-market alloys (17"?), maybe 5-spoke Audi style? I'm visiting relatives in the area, in fact your house is about 5mins from where I am staying now! :D

Spotted again this weekend. Actually it’s parked next to a silver BMW 3-series estate; seems the VR got light colour interior (leather?), looks very tidy.

Well the one just coming down the hill from the A3 heading into Bordon was me in my Blackberry VR!!

Cool. Welcome to the Forum. Are you local to Bordon?

Cheers! Yeah I'm Farnham way. Yourself?

Work in Oakhanger, (just outside Bordon) live down near Fareham. I'm normally in my Storm Grey VR6, just borrowed the posh Blackberry for the day!

Saw a green VR on the M25 twice in 2 days. M*** PEW was the plate, you went past me on Saturday heading in the Leatherhead direction and then on the Sunday you went past again and I starting following you for a bit. I was in a black Clio.

Not sur if its anyone from here...saw a corrado storm reg N595DTW on the A55 (near OK Dinner services)

silver 16v(i think( looked like it had sebrings on leaving scarborough this aft. had some sort of vinyl on the roof. i was passenger of a transit so didnt get seen!

That was me and Kip in his 8v. They are sebrings and the vinyl is his union jack roof :)

We were leaving Scarborough after a weekend with friends. Most of them left early to get back to see the football :cuckoo: we stayed till 3 enjoying the weather 8) and enjoying the quieter roads on our drive back. Did the Scarborough to Barnsley 92 miles in 1 hour 30 :D not bad as it is usually chocka with caravans for the first 30 or so.

Sorry, we should have let you know we were 'in town' and could maybe have met for a pint on Saturday.

haha cool, it looked like a union jack but it was a oo corrado gone moment and didnt get a proper look!, yea next time your over deffo give us a shout and we can sort something out!

got a wave from a tidy little mk1 gti today as well as an equaly good looking mk 2 jetta. :D

No wave from the blackberry corrado tho :?

saw a green storm yesterday parked at a power league in slough... the poor car had quite a dent in the side and a MASSIVE crack on the windscreen! it was a personalised G reg...