psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

2nd was today on muller rd bristol at 11, looked like it had black wheels, gave you a beep but was in a BT van and you looked at me very strange lol

that may have been toad, think he lives down that way

2nd was today on muller rd bristol at 11, looked like it had black wheels, gave you a beep but was in a BT van and you looked at me very strange lol

that may have been toad, think he lives down that way[/quote:39lunior]

He used to be around Winchester, he livin' in Bristol now? Haven't seen his face pop up in a while... :cry:

Spotted a deep blue M reg VR6 on the m62 heading in Leeds direction this afternoon about 12.30, I was in the silver rado, gave you a wave hello! Looking tidy mate. :D

Tom

that may have been toad, think he lives down that way[/quote:1fi1miwg]

He used to be around Winchester, he livin' in Bristol now? Haven't seen his face pop up in a while... :cry:[/quote:1fi1miwg]

i am basing this info on the fact that he said he drives past Swindon.... so i could be wrong. But i do know hes got a white car with black alloys

Gave a wave, twice, to a nice lowered dark blue with black alloys corrado. looked very nice. In sheffield near centertainment.

Burgundy 16v parked on Chingford avenue as I type. My ones a block of flats away tucked up in the carpark!

seems like ages since i've posted in this thread.

green vr heading south from the ballmoney roundabout, i was flashing away in the silver merc estatemobile :D

that may have been toad, think he lives down that way[/quote:1kcu4aa9]

He used to be around Winchester, he livin' in Bristol now? Haven't seen his face pop up in a while... :cry:[/quote:1kcu4aa9]

Coooooooeeeeeeeeeeee.

Been snowed under recently, so made very few appearances. Wasn't me I'm afraid. Still in Winchester. :)

Spotted a green corrado on the M74 yesterday going past strathclyde park, was around 17:15

that may have been toad, think he lives down that way

He used to be around Winchester, he livin' in Bristol now? Haven't seen his face pop up in a while... :cry:

Coooooooeeeeeeeeeeee.

Been snowed under recently, so made very few appearances. Wasn't me I'm afraid. Still in Winchester. :)[/quote:qpbxddar]

:clap: Funny we've been getting near-record summer temperatures!! :D

gave a thumbs up to the owner of Classic Green M***OHH, who was chatting to the owner of a matt black Caddy in a layby nr my house in Basingstoke. I got a very confused look and a wave back so if you're on here, no you don't know me and I was just admiring your car :lol: Prob wasn't helped by being with my Dad in his Passat...

saw this one in today in Michelson industrial esstate, Kirkcaldy, Fife2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf07.07.10 215.jpg[/attachment:3syxu2wr]07.07.10 216.jpg[/attachment:3syxu2wr]

looks like she is being broken if any 1 is interested, looks like a late VR6, black with grey interior

Broken? Looks like she has been stolen and abandoned!! :lol:

Saw a L reg blue 'un (dark blue, but lighter than moonlight) today on Princess Road Manchester about 3pm - didn't get close enough to spot the variant. Was 2 cars back behind in the works transporter van :(

prestwold hall leicestershire, i was at "everyman" rally day the black corrado went down to the super car day! nice :D

saw this one in today in Michelson industrial esstate, Kirkcaldy, Fife2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdf07.07.10 215.jpg[/attachment:1u0cjvaa]07.07.10 216.jpg[/attachment:1u0cjvaa]

looks like she is being broken if any 1 is interested, looks like a late VR6, black with grey interior

Broken? Looks like she has been stolen and abandoned!! :lol:

Nah... honest! There's no engine or gear box and shes parked outside a garage in an industrial estate :)

Had an impromptu convoy with a dark green (thought it was black at first) VR on the M4 last night after picking up my VR 8)

I spotted two tonight on my way home from work. First as I pulled out of the drive at work just by Silverstone circuit, a lovely RED Radda. Then the second was on the A43 between Brackley and Silerstone, the second one was a BLUE Radda. I waved at both of them but didn`t see a response or see what type they were :shrug: .

If either of you are on here, your cars looked lovely, but the red one looked the best.

Dude VR6 (Miles) The red one comes from Towcester way, he comes in to work at the same time as me and works over at the track its a 16v and is nice, driver never waves or any thing. Paul

satin valver in woolaston glos. today, old chap and his grandson I assume, looked mint with its esotrils, I want my satin valver :(

Silver one with a bodykit, not sure which variant in outside work in TKmaxx car park in Milton Keynes, pretty sure its not on here though, odd plate: C7 LMP

Went to tescos across the road but had gone by the time i got back, seen it around a few times

Nice motor down the road from me.... will try and get him to get come up to the MK meet.

When is the M/K meets as i live in Towcester, would like to come along when i can.

I have seen the Silver one about in Towcester a few times had a 10 min chat to the driver once in Tesco,s as i parked up next to him and got back at the same time.

prestwold hall leicestershire, i was at "everyman" rally day the black corrado went down to the super car day! nice :D

That was me! Did the R8 and the GTR :D

Spotted a red VR wth crystal rears in Abbey Foregate in Shrewsbury on Friday

satin valver in woolaston glos. today, old chap and his grandson I assume, looked mint with its esotrils, I want my satin valver :(

I think I've seen that one before.

I spotted a Blackberry 16v today in Gloucester. Parked up by Pets at home and KFC junction of the by-pass.

I stuck a forum sticker on the windscreen so will wait and see if he shows his head

blackberry by kfc was me. :D i was fishing. It was crap :sleeping: so i fixed my sunroof instead :clap:

ta very much for the sticky now in window.

Didnt see no one around i was only twenty yards from car.

Its a bit dirty i no. But its work in progress at mo

nice to be seen thanx