psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Beautifully cared for green Storm, array of motoring badges on the grille, heading towards Junction 13 of the M6 on the A449 this morning. Driver responded as enthusiastically as we waved, you must be on here!

Saw a 'P' reg blue VR6 on the A10 yesterday

Another blue 'M' reg VR6 at the toll booths on the M25

AJ

Saw a red 'Rado turning right at traffic lights in Dorchester's main-drag around midday yesterday (Sat 31st June) :wave: Didn't get reg or model as I was a few cars back in the missus' Focus 8)

this isn't really corrado spotting, but i'm sure my corrado was spotted by someone...

I was Driving towards fleet from London on the M3 and about 2 or 3 times a Passat TDI M****DHY drove past with a guy in the back taking piccies of my car!

i was well chuffed!

If anyone spots these pics then plz let me know!!! :D

Lovely green VR6...looked completely standard spec...well looked after.

Saw it at Thornton reservoir near Coalville, M*** LNH.

Pulled out of my girlfriends street last night onto newland av in hull only to be following a dark coloured C. Not sure if its anyone on here but you were following a low mk4 golf that was straddling every speed bump, even the ones that are like platforms.

Oh and i think i spotted G-dub the other day coming opposite direction from hull direction down beverley bypass

Saw a K reg blue rado heading towards Marlborough/Swindon way from Devizes on the A361 earlier today, @ 12.20pm!

Again, as always, was in the works van :sleeping:

J*** UOB, green valver (?) went past me on the A4440 as I was going for my run yesterday evening and turned left at the St. Peter's roundabout towards Norton.

(Mystic?) blue C on M3 northbound around 9am on Sat 31st. Think we were near Winchester, but I was a passenger and not paying attn!

Yesterday morning circa 8:50am

Tornado Red Corrado turning into Barton End Stables on the A46 by Nailsworth, HELLO - i was in the yellow corrado coming over te brow of the hill!

dave

Tuesday 3rd Aug

Blackberry Corrado with Shiny BBS gleaming in the sunlight....George Lane E18 outside KFC looking good think the last 3 digits were **** UBM

saw a blue rado as i was driving back from work in Virginia Water - M11 VWC

I recognise that plate!!! anyone here?

You work in V water Kris? I live just down the road from there between Egham and V Water. Seen M11 VWC before as well - not sure who it is though...

You work in V water Kris? I live just down the road from there between Egham and V Water. Seen M11 VWC before as well - not sure who it is though...

yeah... work right next to VW train station...

I also see a green 4cyl rado parked up on the road near sunningdale train station like every day!

Spotted yesterday near the seven stars pub near the m66 in Bury, j ### juf black/dark blue g60 with red/clear rear lights, looked tidy, i was waiting at the lights coming off wash lane, tried to catch you but you gorn!

Tom

Spotted a green L plate on woodlands rd this afternoon.........only looked out as someone was revving very loudly........was this you?......also rear number plate seemed to be squint :D

I also see a green 4cyl rado parked up on the road near sunningdale train station like every day!

I travel to Reading occasionally from VW station, will have to keep an eye out for you. There's a few round here, have seen a couple in Egham, and that one in Sunningdale as you say.

I travel to Reading occasionally from VW station, will have to keep an eye out for you. There's a few round here, have seen a couple in Egham, and that one in Sunningdale as you say.

I usually park my car right at the carpark round the back... right at the back away from everyone else so i don't get door dings!

Majik that was me, was over to see my accountant

It was looking good, the BBS stood out from the viaduct!

My first spot! :grin: Saw a tidy black Storm :salute: in Yeovil at 1.55pm cruising past the library on wednesday. Just caught myself before I waved as I wasn't in my Corrado and that may have seemed a bit wierd...!