psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Met a lady sat in a red 16v in Frankwell car park, Shrewsbury- had a very quick chat but I couldn't stop as I was late for a meeting with my boss! Anyone on here?

Doesn't quite count but I saw quite a tidy Mk3 (lowered and stretched tyres) on the M1 yesterday, s/b around junction 10. Imagine my surprise when I overtook to find it had a Corrado bonnet, grille and headlights! :D The owner looked quite surprised to see a real one...

Dark blue or black N reg parked on Kenton Lane (iirc) Kenton, Harrow yesterday eve. Don't see many around my way - although I wasn't helping much being in my Dolomite :rolleyes:

Cheers

Jeff

My mum spotted a blue M reg which turned off the A339 towards Kingsclere yesterday afternoon, about 5.30pm I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to know its yours, I often have a look out for it to liven up my mundane commute from West Byfleet to Kingston each day,
Spotted you again yesterday morning at around 0845!! Are you following me around?? Am i being stalked??

Spotted in Scarborough this evening - Blue with what looked like TT Comps. **** GAG?

only 23 pages late, but that will of been me :thumbleft:

Spotted today on M25 near heathrow corrado ending with reg ****EOK around 3.40pm ish

Spotted in palmers green north London, dark blue? L700 ***

Gave you a thumbs up but you looked like you were thinking wtf!

Saw a standard silver 16v parked in Cinderford today, looking very tidy.

I stuck a forum sticker to the windscreen so hopefully you will come on here if you arent all ready.

Sunroof was working on it too!

Saturday morning I spotted 2-

Green one with a bonnet bra heading north on the M6 around Penrith (8.30am ish)

Red one also heading north on the M6, probably around the Kendal area about 9.15ish

Spotted today Tuesday 26 June on the a46 outside of Lincoln near nettleham, i was actually in my blackberry vr6 when coming towards me was a bright red and shiny corrado m reg, think it may have been a vr6 was that shocked to see another one, it did look good. Was thinking of flashing my lights but they flashed me first and waved :thumbleft: So i flashed back and waved, was cool about it tho.

Spotted a dark blue looking one passing me in Haughton Village area in Darlo. Bout 1730 ish. Dunno what variant, was too chuffed just to see another one :-) I waved but he either ignored me or didn't see my bright red one coming the other way. Who knows eh.

Forgot about this one. Classic green Storm in the Asda HQ overflow car park on David Street in Leeds one Saturday last month.

Also a friend said a red Corrado in the vicinity of Morley last week, too. No further details there save for it looking nice :)

Spotted this one on the M25 going anti clockwise at about 12.30pm just before the M23 junction i was the one in the silver transit that was gorping out the window! with the thumb up

Spotted H reg C in Blandford, Dorset with air scoops? through the bonnet. Need to see more!

Spotted H reg C in Blandford, Dorset with air scoops? through the bonnet. Need to see more!

That's my friend giles... He is a bit of a mad mechanic :D builds race cars mainly astons for a day job

Ran this one at 196 bhp on the rollers!!!

He can usually be found at the bakers arms pub most Wednesday nights as a few of us meet there for a pint etc

Also was it your one i spotted going past the bakers arms at about 8:10 last night... i was going the other way

Edited by owen g60

Spotted BlackBerry m reg near Heathrow, I was in the lorry beeping

How near Heathrow? It was potentially me. If on my way home from work, was probably too asleep to hear beeping!!

Spotted this vr in renfrew this evening. Hung about for a while but no sign of the owner. Great condition . Took a wee pic beside mine!

Debadged and lowered blackberry Corrado on a private plate PJZ** in Manchester's Northern Quarter last night at 5:25.

Red J reg goin over the BCA/pikey site roundabout on the way to kempston . I flashed ;) in the golf

Ben