psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Hi everybody!

I'm from Hungary. I make a http://www.corrado.hu homepage and I have got a Corrado G60.

But now i'm here in Aberdeenshire, Scotland. So I'm here, where are 500 Storm, and 6 Campaign. I arrived 5 days ago and I'm always seeing Corrado on road, but i haven't seen yet.

Where are you? I just wish someone could help me!

Thanks a lot!

I haven't seen one on the road for a couple of months...! They're not as common as they used to be. There are still a lot of Storms on the road though, and some of the campaigns.

Dark N reg in Reading on Sunday afternoon, Tilehurst rd. Waved, was seen but the driver looked like I was some weirdo with three heads and drove past :scratch:

mjcp

Saw a blue VR6 on porsche d90's with black leather by the Mclaren garage in London today (don't ask me exactly where that is as I don't know London!)

Also seen a Green one on a driveway in Wooton a few times.

That poor green VR hasn't moved for over 2 years :( Pass it every day to/from work.

Silver valver parked on clay lane .....down't cross. Any one? not seen one on the move in ages round these parts (chesterfield)....

tell a lie...saw a lowered G60 leaving the southbound M1 at junction 27 in the morning on my way to work about a month ago! totally forgot about that one.

Edited by Corradoholic

Blue Storm in the A3 just now at 4pm heading towards London direction. I was the loon in the mine Golf giving you a big thumbs up and the kids grinning out the side windows. Sounded great as you gave it beans :)

black VR6, think the reg was N100M.....northbound on A217 near Burgh Heath around 6.45 pm today. Lady driving, standard looking car and lovely condition. Think I have seen the same car around Banstead High Street a few times..

..I wasn't in the C , was driving Subaru Forrester so didn't try to acknowledge as may have seemed mad!..

Blackberry/ Bordeaux pearl C westbound on M25 Enfield/ Potters Bar ish about 11.30 Sunday.

Whichever colour, looked great. Always my favourite colour.

Cheers

Jeff

saw a dark green(dragon?) coming out of lilliput road in poole yesterday beeped and waved like mad from my taxi car looked sweet tho :)

Just pulled into BP garage in warickshire (near wellesborne ) and would you believe it... A corrado !!!! Scared my mate as I shouted so loud :)

Couldn't resist snapping it

d4b78034-e75e-48f3.jpg

Saw a blue VR6 on porsche d90's with black leather by the Mclaren garage in London today (don't ask me exactly where that is as I don't know London!)

Also seen a Green one on a driveway in Wooton a few times.

That was me! I had an interview for a TV show and missed train and jumped in the car....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Green Corrado... Valver I think from the wheels? Hard to see. Parked off Portsmouth road at 2:15pm today near Kingston. Looked like the owner was chatting to someone standing next to the car.

And another one... Blue (storm?) Coming the opposite way towards me in Claygate today at about 5pm. I flashed and waved. Was in mine.

Saw a nice looking dark c in the Peterborough Sainsburys car park today at lunch time - was in the Audi but gave a thumbs up anyway!

Lovely looking dark Blue (maybe) low and very wide C in Kettering heading towards the old football ground at around 1ish

Looked great :thumbleft:

Edited by iR6

mad-dog - Is the post by Southie (below) you by any chance? There ain't many nuggets this close to the sea!