psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Aqua blue vr on Havant Rd at Rowlands Castle,about 10am. N2 VRG reg ,see it around quite a bit.

I see a classic green storm N reg with cream leather and tarox brakes and turbo?!? Going down the m5 towards swindon at 15.00 ish

I was in my mrs black mini driving back from Cornwall gave you a beep on the horn

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Forgot to say this was yesterday Saturday

Spotted heading back from Vanfest in Great Malvern tonight at about 7:15. Dark coloured - Black i think. Reg ending in GVP headed off the M1 northbound onto the Nottingham/Riply slip road. I was in a Black polo i beeped whilst along side but you didnt realise it was at you.

Nottingham Castle Marina Sainsburys, 17:35 today, purple K reg VR6 parked near the car wash!

consider yourself spotted!

:)

---------- Post added at 6:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 6:02 PM ----------

Nottingham Castle Marina Sainsburys, 17:35 today, purple K reg VR6 parked near the car wash!

consider yourself spotted!

:)

Yesterday (Wednesday) I saw a red early-model Corrado with colour-coded OEM grille, at. around 17:47 heading westbound on the M4 at junction 4a. I was stuck in the traffic going the other way and you were in the fast lane so don't think you saw me wave...

Stone

I see a classic green storm N reg with cream leather and tarox brakes and turbo?!? Going down the m5 towards swindon at 15.00 ish

I was in my mrs black mini driving back from Cornwall gave you a beep on the horn

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 PM ----------

Forgot to say this was yesterday Saturday

Sounds like CrazyDave's vrt.

Saw a dark blue vr in Shrewsbury last Friday, heathgates area.

Blue Corrado with Solitudes (poss mystic Storm?) near Hellaby, J1 M18 at about 5pm today.

Looked clean but I was a bit too far away to see clearly.

First one I've seen in months!

Green 16V in Leeds, around 6pm, near stadium. Are you here? Was following you for quite a while... Have you got standard engine? When you put the foot down overtaking that bus, had some problems to catch up :thumbleft: You seem to enjoyed yourself.. which is great cause I was enjoying the drive too.

Hatton Cross BP seems to be a hotbed of Corrado activity - seen a red, and two dark coloured ones* in there in the last couple of days.

*was dark and I was flying past in the opposite direction :D

white VR6 on dark coloured bbs? with dark spoiler parked up in north wingfield on saturday - had just walked to the chippy with mrs and dog. looked proper tidy...unlike the mrs...or the dog :p

Just spotted two in two minuets in the middle of Leeds passing the picture house!

First one was red with a lady pilot

Second was black with g60 steels

Green 16V in Leeds, around 6pm, near stadium. Are you here? Was following you for quite a while... Have you got standard engine? When you put the foot down overtaking that bus, had some problems to catch up :thumbleft: You seem to enjoyed yourself.. which is great cause I was enjoying the drive too.

Lucas did it have mudguards, Sebring wheels and smoked rear lights?

Just spotted two in two minuets in the middle of Leeds passing the picture house!

First one was red with a lady pilot

Second was black with g60 steels

Seen a red one heading south from northampton been to ed38 im guessing

Might've been me depending on which road it was.

Was parked a few rows behind a burgundy 'rado with TDI badges at Goodwood Revival yesterday.

Quite frequently see a black N94..... rado parked down Woodcock Hill (I think,its called) Kenton, Harrow on my way,home after work. Looks very smart, I must say:bonk:

Cheers

Jeff

Dark L170 *** near Sweetbriar Industrial Estate in Norwich today at 2.45pm. Typical - I was in the missus' focus, so I didn't wave.

yesterday afternoon going down herbert ave in poole dark blue (?) n reg nicely polished :) did shout but you didnt reply

yesterday afternoon going down herbert ave in poole dark blue (?) n reg nicely polished :) did shout but you didnt reply

Small world, we used to live in Albert Road.

Ian.

Lucas did it have mudguards, Sebring wheels and smoked rear lights?

Funny, I drove for like 5 mins behind it.. but cannot remember. Have it recorded on car-cam tho. Only thing I remembered was red 16v badge on the back ^^

Mystic Storm at Catherington Lane traffic lights 11am,N702 KGN.Looked nice & havnt seen it in my neighborhood before

M Plate Mystic Green storm spec at Sainsburys petrol station Chelmsford not sure it was a Storm as thought they were all on an N plate? Had cream interior and correct BBS and looked freshly polished! I was in my GF's Mini tho lol