psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Got my first mutual spot today! :cheers:

Exchanged waves with a brunette driving a blackberry C on the A5120 just outside Ampthill, around half-past three. Anyone on here? I was scouting my route before a job interview next week so it must be a good omen! :)

Stone

spotted a metalic burgandy C going north bound on the A21 at about 2.30pm just after the flimwell lights i did flash and wave but don't think i was spotted :-(

Spotted a Blackberry VR with a personalised plate heading out of Coventry on the A4114 earlier today - must have been about 2pm. Annoyingly was on my way to pick up the Corrado for a drive, but was in the Fiat so didn't bother to flash / wave! :(

Light blue corrado, going out of yeovil :D mutal spotting !

Possible that was me although mines green has been mistaken for blue before! Was around lunch time you were in a golf?

Have done 2 round trips to DG Autotech in the last 2 weekends (about 10 hrs of driving) and didn't spot another C on the road until I was about 3 miles from home yesterday lol... red one in Basingstoke nr Morrisons. Can't remember what time, maybe 4pm? I waved but the guy driving looked very surprised and didn't wave back :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black j reg g60 with black bbs rims on tong rd in new farnley, leeds

Sounds likely its mine, but not black, LC3U dark burgandy pearl. Stock hight? in fact pretty much all stock? Black 5 stud porsche lattice bbs style wheels?

Monday 17th October 14:00

Burgundy Corrado vr6

A2 PY*

Following a black bentley continental up the A34 Towards Cheadle Hulme

Looking good!!!!!!!

Spotted a 'purple' VR on the A35 at about 1745... he flashed at me, was in a world of my own and didnt notice until too late... mine was the poorly looking aqua blue G60

Spotted a blackberry VR with crystal rear lights and 17's of some description parked on Chadwick Nick Lane in Fritchley, Derbyshire earlier today. Registration was M** TCH (or something along those lines). Never seen it there before, someone local?

Have done 2 round trips to DG Autotech in the last 2 weekends (about 10 hrs of driving) and didn't spot another C on the road until I was about 3 miles from home yesterday lol... red one in Basingstoke nr Morrisons. Can't remember what time, maybe 4pm? I waved but the guy driving looked very surprised and didn't wave back :(

Spotted what looked like the same red C in Bstoke at 5.45 today, on the ring road roundabout nr Oakridge and Popley. I was in a queue waiting, so I still don't know what flavour it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just driving home from work in Coventry along the A46 and saw a blackberry VR, reg L4** YHB.

I did stick my thumb up, but the driver either wasn't paying attention, or was a little freaked out by me in the mondeo checking out his car.

Wish I'd been in my C!!

Was at a 'Ride & Drive' experience my gf got me at Elvington airfield near York on Wednesday and parked up next to a white VR6 with a Corrado Club badge in the back window - made my dirty red 16V look pretty bad..!

Also saw dark blue Corrado in Sainsbury's car park near Murrayfield in Edinburgh yesterday, right across the road from my work!

Exchanged waves with a very nice looking rado today on Bristol road in Gloucester at about 12.50.

Was black with a bonnet bra and very deep dish black wheels (banded steels maybe), looked sic and makes me want mine back even more.

I was in the **** look golf going the other way, are you on here?

Yesterday I saw an M reg VR at Parkgate in Rotherham. I think it was Sherry Pearl.

Today a G reg going along Stocksbridge bypass heading towards Manchester. Gave you a wave as I turned off. Thought I saw you in the distance behind as I was coming up to the roundabout off the M1. Nice looking car.

Moonlight blue getting some work done at a garage at the foot of Leith Walk in Edinburgh. Think mine'll be joining it soon...