psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

been through barnard castle a couple of times and seen a white rado on white 5spokes.....but friday saw her sat at the croft road roundabout......anyone on here??

Came out the Clarendon in Leamington and there was the Green VR6 again. Jim they has a leamington parking permit! M***XBP

been through barnard castle a couple of times and seen a white rado on white 5spokes.....but friday saw her sat at the croft road roundabout......anyone on here??

yeh thats me mate

Saw a Moonlight Blue Rado on the A46 heading towards the M40 junction, about 8.15 on Tuesday morning. I was heading the other way into Cov and just spotted you!

Came out the Clarendon in Leamington and there was the Green VR6 again. Jim they has a leamington parking permit! M***XBP

Hmm.. still not seen this car! Will have to keep an eye out for it, and carry a Corrado Forum & Corrado Club flyer whenever I'm in Leamington next :)

Aqua blue M plate 16v in university car park opposite the Registry pub in Portsmouth. Very low on colour coded wheels, de badged grill.

Spotted, a lovely gray lowered rado with big rims and I am guessing spacers on, in the North East near Yarm last week. Plate started J503, looked great!

Have you changed the resister on your spoiler as it didn't go up til you were above 80mph?

---------- Post added at 08:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 PM ----------

No I not it comes up at 75 down at 15 I bin told it's a lhd thing

LHD Corrados had their reactive spoilers raise at 75mph. All UK RHD cars were changed to raise at lower speed because if not, you could have been knicked by the Old Bill by default for having your spoiler raised and ergo breaking the UK max 70mph speed limit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

p25uap blue vr6 on the 483 near chirk heading towards wrexham at 12.20 then few mins later grey un in chirk m plate.2 sptted in less than 5 mins

spotted 2 VR's in the space of about 5 seconds, both went booting past me last night.... one was grey and one was burgundy.... bearing in mind i was doing a fair speed they made me feel a little small the speed they went past

Followed (1 car behind) a Red L reg Rado yesterday, think it was on Sebrings? Going down the road towards Wantage, Oxon and turned off in East Hanney.

Anyone here?!

Spotted a blue one coming down the hill from Tortworth/Charfield towards the M5 J14 tonight just before 4pm. Waved, but you were looking the other way.

Two today! Blue one near Charmouth, around lunchtime, then a white one in the afternoon on the way home up to Glos. Was in the vRS, so didn't bother waving.

Saw a red 16v parked at Sainsburys Glos Quays this afternoon reg H***CUE left a note on the car to join up.

Spotted a blue one coming down the hill from Tortworth/Charfield towards the M5 J14 tonight just before 4pm. Waved, but you were looking the other way.

I was around there at that time so if it was a bearded bespectecled man with a VR6 on 17" black alloys looking rather demoralised due to the traffic then it was me. If it was, very sorry I didn't notice you!

I do lurk in the vain hope of getting spotted, so first post. Yay me!

I was around there at that time so if it was a bearded bespectecled man with a VR6 on 17" black alloys looking rather demoralised due to the traffic then it was me. If it was, very sorry I didn't notice you!

I do lurk in the vain hope of getting spotted, so first post. Yay me!

Yep, reckon it was you then! Well done for getting spotted! Welcome, by the way 8)

Yes so leaving a note on the ****ing g60 I keep driving past in braintree.

You what? :scratch: