psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

this is a long shot but, in erlangen, nurenburg in germany a very nice vr brilliant black with inpro rears and some nice split rims

enjooyyyyyy

Clean G plate 16v in red (G149 ???) slammed and wearing Ronal turbos. The sun was blazing away, all the solar powered women were out and my Corrado is in the garage. I said god dam !

Saw the driver getting in it this afternoon (Tuesday) at about 4oclock on the car park across from the court in Wigan.

Low Bordeaux VR6 on BBS LM style wheels, Reg C3URO at the roundabout at the top of Commercial Rd in Portsmouth. Looked lovely.

Saw a very tidy looking either black or moonlight blue rado on a gorgeous road up in Scotland. It would have been pointless waving as we were in the family car on a camping holiday complete with black roofbox!

Looked good whoever you are.

today at 14.30 at junc41 on M1 sounthbound, moonshine purple? purple anyway, looked nice, i was in me lorry so didnt wave, :wink:

Dark C exiting the BBC roundabout towards the north of Nottingham, last night at around 1145pm.

white g60 parked on slip road next to petrol station on a406 about 11am :)

Surprised to see an identical car to mine in the same car park at work: Dyson, Malmesbury. Classic Green Storm on solitudes. Guy called Ralph I think, not sure if he's on here.

Not a corrado spot but i did spot Drewie99 in the DOS-mobile crawling down manor way :wave:

Spotted a black/dark blue Corrado 16v parked on the car park of the metropole hotel in Llandrindod wells, had a corrado forum sticker in one of the windows, so i'm guessing its someone on here. Had 3 five spokes and 1 standard g60 alloy. nice to see another one on my travels though, the funny thing, i thought i'd see a corrado today! :D

Tom :D

Black, bark blue or green (Couldn't tell as the sun was in my eyes) Corrado on Cross Street in Nottingham about half 4, quarter to 5.

Had my first nod/wave from a fellow Corrado owner.

G***MET saw on m1 J5 earlier.... now on ebay after a front ender... What happened bro??

spotted a dark blue rado, reg j*** obj, pressed plates i think, driving through maindee in newport towards george street bridge

i was walking, heard a lovely growling sound as it drove past, made my day for sure!

original dark blue storm parked outside a church or village hall today (Sunday) in bodium and saw another blue (i think) rado with aftermarket lights driving between Bidbenden and Tenterden this morning.

Black corrado spotted today on the road heading to llanidloes heading away from newtown last 3 degits of reg nhx?

Got passed by a red VR (?) heading up the A30 Eastbound just next to Launceston, probably heading back from RTTS?

Didn't get plate, but I was the K reg valver with blacked out windows that flashed you :)

today...lowered l reg black or dark blue rado around widnes / warrington (I wasn't driving so dunno where exactly). only caught a glimpse.

White VR that I've seen around a few times.

Saw it parked at a view point and an old couple stood by it, so I slowed down and shouted "nice car" ( as you do 8) ) and got a suprised smile back, couldnt stop as I had cars behind me.

parked up about 200 meters down the road waiting for my Gf to finish work and it drove past me give it the thumbs up and got a wave back :clap:

Spotted a couple down at RTTS over the wknd. I recognised the no.plate of a silver one off here tho, walked past it a few times as it was parked on the hill with a few mk2 'roccos on the way to the original VW field. No plate ended in VWC...?

Spotted yesterday morning, a mint-looking Classic Green parked up in Small Dole (I think) near Brighton.

I was driving past in my C.

silver corrado in sheffield near deepcar, has a union jack on the roof see it loads about as i live local :D