psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

blue VR6 in Farnham heading away from the station, heading towards the Bourne.

I was in a golf, you were picking your nose :wave:

ETA: about 30mins ago

Was it me? lol. :D

I've seen loads of corrados in farnham over the last few days.

Drove into Northampton earlier this evening in my missus's Micra and ridiculously saw THREE Corrado's at various points.. typical!

First was on the M1 southbound at about 7pm, just gone past Daventry and near the exit for Northampton.. blue J reg.

Next was waiting at the crossroads near The Cock pub (I laughed..) at about 7.30pm in Northampton. Think it was blue again but don't recall the reg.

And then lastly as I was heading home, another blue one I think parked in a layby on the A14 westbound somewhere around J2 or J1.

Crazy!

speaking to well informed gent with the most gorgeous silver vr ive seen sitting on bbs at all types today,having meaningful chat when interupted,didn't catch name,just to say that car was pure :notworthy: :notworthy:

Mulberry (i think cos it was dark) with registration M*** URE down the Bath road on Slough, think you were getting a kebab from the van near the Bingo hall lol :norty:

car looked nice - very standard and straight!

Blue/Black one, not sure which flavour on the A47 near Sainsburys in Watford on Saturday coming out of a side road around 7/8pm, I was in the mini going to London for the London to Brighton Run

Also saw a blue/black VR down in Brighton on the A23 near a pub (can't remember the name) yesterday around 3/4ish, again in the mini but there was no one in the 'rado

Red VR6 with M3 style rear lights, on M27 between Fareham and Portsmouth, yesterday around 1.30pm.

yesterday - black vr reg number WPE? on sherwood industrial park, notts. anyone on here?

That was me :clap: :clap: :clap: Its actually moonlight blue not black. I work at Rolls-Royce in the top left hand corner of the estate. Ian

Saw a black c in brocton today. Drove right by but you looked a tad bored with the temp traffic lights :lol:

Green early Corrado heading out of Charfield today @ around 4pm. Was piloted by a blonde lady.

Also saw a blue (aqua) one the other day heading across the M5 towards the A38. Waved and got a puzzled look in return :(

Spotted daves16v twice today!

#1 at 16:15 just by the Nottingham Evening Post building, you were heading towards Castle Boulevard / the turning towards Queens Drive

#2 at 17:15 at the top of the Nottingham ring road near the the City Hospital roundabout

..I was in my red Golf2 valver!

Spotted a late, red 16v outside "autosave" in dundee yesterday at about 7pm.

I left a note on your windscreen with lots of XXX's :camp:

hope you didn't leave any stains! :nuts:

Spotted a late, red 16v outside "autosave" in dundee yesterday at about 7pm.

I left a note on your windscreen with lots of XXX's :camp:

hope you didn't leave any stains! :nuts:

:lol:

speaking to well informed gent with the most gorgeous silver vr ive seen sitting on bbs at all types today,having meaningful chat when interupted,didn't catch name,just to say that car was pure :notworthy: :notworthy:

i seen it to, i wanted to lick it :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

i seen it to, i wanted to lick it :luvlove: :luvlove: :luvlove:

#1 at 16:15 just by the Nottingham Evening Post building, you were heading towards Castle Boulevard / the turning towards Queens Drive

#2 at 17:15 at the top of the Nottingham ring road near the the City Hospital roundabout

You do know I have a Black VR now not the Red valver? If it was the valver you would have spotted Mark who is now the new owner.

You do know I have a Black VR now not the Red valver? If it was the valver you would have spotted Mark who is now the new owner.

It was defo a dark car with a baldy driver :lol: I'm surprised you didn't spot my Golf :norty:

Monday 17th of May, I spotted a very nice green Storm. On the M27, heading westward around the junction 2 area and I think it exited and headed towards Cadnam. Looked wonderful in the sunshine.

yesterday - black vr reg number WPE? on sherwood industrial park, notts. anyone on here?

That was me :clap: :clap: :clap: Its actually moonlight blue not black. I work at Rolls-Royce in the top left hand corner of the estate. Ian

im right down the bottom end at Core 27 in amongst the eon buildings. might call on you for a bit of spot the difference if something else decides to fall off my car / come unplugged again :) might see me about in my blackberry VR...doing 0.5 MPH over speed humps!

Dark blue, possibly grey one yesterday around 7:25 near the tesco roundabout/petrol garage going towards Leighton buzzard town centre first 4 digits of reg N517

Spotted at lunch time, a mint looking green Storm N343*** parked up in Kemp Town, Brighton.

I was walking back to work, car looks original and stunning! :clap: No forum stickers so may not be one of our members’ cars.

Me :shrug:

Good to meet you, was a good day out

yeh it was you, your not far away from me, want to swap C's?

Green Rado N Reg Storm This morning on M1 Between Juncion 6a and 6. Gave him my hazards and he gave me a flash. Not played about with just standard VW Quality.

Nice to see people are still keeping them that way.