Sign in to follow this  
woldtopper14

Selling storm

I am going to sell my Corrado Storm soon and wondered the best way to sell it? Not sure of value - has done 129,000 miles, full service history, fairly good condition although some rust on front wings, would it be best on ebay or on this site?

I'd try a private sale first rather than eBay! Hard to put an estimate on with that kind of info - a bit more about previous owners, any engine work etc (timing chains, clutch) and overall condition of the paint, etc?

I'd use Ebay as a last resort - stick on here as you're bound to have a bigger/better market for it.

Do any cars sell on here :confused4: LOL

I would stick it on Pistonheads and pay to put it in the Autotrader online

Matt

Well he might as well stick in here too... it is free ;)

Well yes quite. I just meant that most people on here already have a Rado :grin: So if he was after a quick sale he would be better off exposing himself :norty: to a wider audience

I just meant that most people on here already have a Rado

Yeah but, no but, lots of the guys with say, a 16v/G60 :norty: /or standard VR6 aspire to upgrading to a storm.

I've sold a Corrado on here so it can't be all that bad :) People may look on here for a Corrado which had been enthusiast owned as there are a lot of shed out there now.

I bought mine from an ad on this site. I had been browsing for a while before being an owner & saw this site as one of the best places to look. :D