8vMatt

My Rado,VR6 Mystic Blue. Going VEGE diet....

Nice Rado mate....glad to see anotha rado with wind deflectors. Bort sum myself from GTI Inters...quite a nice mod i think :wink:

Nice Rado mate....glad to see anotha rado with wind deflectors. Bort sum myself from GTI Inters...quite a nice mod i think :wink:

Cheers mate, yeah I really like the deflectors. Nice and subtle look, work great, very pleased.

Hey cheers Philuk, the TT Comps are about the simplist wheel for me to keep clean. Couldn't manage a complicated wheel, be fooked in no time!

It means something when I get compliments off guys with stunning cars themselves. Thanks so much.

Im rockin' the wind deflectors too - think they look qualiteeeeee!

Nice work Matt, lookin' sweet bro!! :D

Haha, are we a small band of brothers then? Not many have deflectors by the sound of it.

When I saw your deflectors Dubstar, I decided on getting some there and then. So you could say you're an inspiration mate! I've been trying to remember your real name after we met, I've a rubbish memory. Thanks for the kind praise.

nice pics bud. posh end of torquay , supprised you didnt get shooooed away by some snotty resident! ''excuse me young man would you please park that noisy thing somewhere else '' :lol:

IMG_0455.jpg

Panasonic Lumix?

:D

Very similar, its a Canon. Not sure of the model til I get home. Tis a good un tho.

Haha I know what you mean Rob. Had to sneak in and back out undiscovered!

Haha, are we a small band of brothers then? Not many have deflectors by the sound of it.

When I saw your deflectors Dubstar, I decided on getting some there and then. So you could say you're an inspiration mate! I've been trying to remember your real name after we met, I've a rubbish memory. Thanks for the kind praise.

Haha awe-inspiring yes? :lol: Nah that's cool man, appreciate comments about my car like everyone else :D It's Chris mate!

looks like a cut n shut to me my friend!!!! and it got 12months ticket lol :norty: :norty: lol sorry matt lol she is lookin lovely if you wanted posh why didnt you take some snaps outside my gaffi would of put me string vest on got the rotties out for their pics to be taken lol. it is nice up that end of Torbaydos tho, me and the missus take the dogs up there alot for walks, im surprised the pathways arent 24 carrot gold :grin: forgot to ask you about the centre sunvisor!!! thought that was a crackin idea :norty:

ttfn :wave:

Chris

p.s when you coming round to polish my end piece?? :camp: :help:

About time to take care of all the thousands of stone chips on the front end. At this rate, I'll have a full respray soon enough :nuts:

So for this adventure, its the bonnet, front wings blended in, slam panel taken off and painted. Also having the rear number plate plinth painted after I forgot to get it done last time and the passenger door handle redone after finding a small imperfection.

Sorry for crappy phone pics :Fade-color

03092010435.jpg

03092010438.jpg

03092010439.jpg

03092010437.jpg

03092010436.jpg

looking forward to seeing how the paint job turns out matt. i better youll be stoaked when you get her back :)

btw, like other people have said, that little center sun visor, great idea!!

Hey Chris, how's you buddy? You're right, I'll be so excited to see the car again. I phoned the bodyshop for an update, got told it had to be put back because of an influx of Audi's from the dealer. Gutted :bad-words: But I did say I'd rather them put it back to when they can take their time and enjoy doing the car rather than rushing it to a tight deadline. Fingers crossed its mid to late next week. It doesn't matter really when its done as I've got my T4 to use. I asked them to flat back the paint so the reflection is like a glass finish and not the bobbly orange peel finish of fresh paint, can't wait to see it :multi:

Glad you like the mini sunvisor, just a quick silly little addition. Even needed to use it :norty:

hope they're going to be fully cleaning your engine bay from all the dust thats in there!!

Lol, yeah they're good guys over there and look after me well.

It's gonna be cracking when it's finished 8) Gotta get me a middle sunvisor! :)

Cheers mate, appreciate that. Only trouble is, these cars never do get finished. I think of it as they are just continually evolving all the time. These sunvisors are getting a lot of love haha :clap:

Indeed! Mine will never be finished, either, especially as people keep hitting it in the work carpark! :lol:

Sunvizors and wind deflectors are where it's at! :lol:

Thats so annoying when you find a mark on the car that wasn't made by yourself :censored: Hope you'll be able to get them sorted.

You're on the money about visors/ deflectors :norty:

Had a play the other week and fitted a heated seat loom. Fitted the relays in the proper place behind the rear passenger doorcard, routed the cables behind the dash avoiding the birds nest already there :pale: and put the lead ends to the fusebox. Once at the fusebox, lost my cool with so many wires there and thought it was a bit over my competence level and didn't connect them! Think I'll wait until Nath is available :norty: The other trouble is I need two VW plugs from the seat side of things as the loom doesn't plug into the Audi seats. Wonder if any VW heated seats would have the right plugs? One day the original leather seats ( maybe Recaro :luvlove: ) will be found and fitted, so I don't mind just having the loom in place waiting.

IMG_0523.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0525.jpg