Sign in to follow this  
BessyBeaut

Project VWC

due to my old phone taking a different memory card i can't provide you with a build thread, so i'll start it from now and keep it updated. got a few pics on the newbie thread (new to you old to me) so these are the latest pictures from run to the sun weekend (very messy!) with the wheels freshly polished.

Corrado92.pdfP210509_17.34.JPG[/attachment:1xyva174]

passat climatronic wiring diags.pdfP210509_15.54.JPG[/attachment:1xyva174]

climatronic wiring-Golf from May 01.pdfP210509_14.43[01].JPG[/attachment:1xyva174]

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfP210509_14.42.JPG[/attachment:1xyva174]

and my favourite...

4643_104132083311_686283311_2675667_6846586_n.jpg[/attachment:1xyva174]

If i some how find the old photo's i'll get them on here, i'v had her for 2 years so it's come quite far. more to do tho :) (will it ever end)

lovely, just ordered those rear lights for my silver rado, think i might have made the right choice. i didn't think those wheels would suit a corrado, but i was wrong.

those in.pro fogs and indicators seem to suit a silver rado too.

love it! i'm sure there's much more been done but the wheels and lights (front and back) look great - i reckon you'd struggle to make them work on any other colour, but on silver :clap:

gonna give the front end a fresh coat of paint, but i don't wanna mess with the general shape of the car. i wanted to get something a different on the front (everyone seems to get the grille with the eyebrow strip) so i went for a mk2 badgeless grille which on a mk1 sticks out a bit.

after that it's new engine and get the leather seats reconditioned (does anyone know a good place to get that done???)

wanna get 16" alloys coz the 17" are a bit big, but trying to fine a unique set is bloody hard.

it's slow progress but that's half the fun :D

put a HID kit in the headlights which cleans up the front end nicely and disconnected the m3 style halo's (they looked tacky)

P260509_22.33.JPG[/attachment:3qazg30x]

wow this is one of the only times i have seen the angel eyes work on a corrado, just look really nice with the silver and black combo :D

Liking this a lot! Nice to see some fresh ideas working so well on the C - as said above I'm also of the opinion that the colour is what really helps carry this off!

How was RTTS? I'vfe not been down for it for a few years now but want to make the effort next year - always a messy time to be had :lol:

This is my favourite silver Corrado I have seen. The rear lights, front lights, wheels and indicaters make it for me. It looks really mean somehow different! Luv it! :D

Liking this a lot! Nice to see some fresh ideas working so well on the C - as said above I'm also of the opinion that the colour is what really helps carry this off!

How was RTTS? I'vfe not been down for it for a few years now but want to make the effort next year - always a messy time to be had :lol:

In all fairness it was a complete chav fest, but i had a wicked time off my face on scrumpy :silly: . and i like to keep the corrado numbers up (i'll take one for the team :grin: )

I thought this year seemed a bit better than the last few, although I expect the weather helped the atmosphere! I think they've given up trying to pass it off as a VW show and now just call it a 'modified car show' - Plymouth Volksfest seems to attract most of the aircooled lot so that was the nail in the coffin really!

I didn't see your car around though mate, I take it you didn't bother with the show and shine?

lots more scrumpy to be had :D gotta make sure i get the car in the show and shine tho, ended up asleep in the back of my mates car whiles it was on show at rtts :sleeping: got my photo taken lots of times :grin:

here's some pic's of the inside, haven't done much really big stereo and momo steering wheel at the mo (if you haven't had one i strongly recommend it, makes driving twice as nice) i'v lost the fabric off the sunroof so i'm going spray it to make it a chalkboard :lol: i'll post some pics of that when it happens (no doubt one of my mates will draw a willy on it :nono: )2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfP280509_18.13.JPG[/attachment:1yizwsaj]P280509_18.13[01].JPG[/attachment:1yizwsaj]

the back is good but the fronts are getting a bit shabby, if anyone knows where to get it re-leathered please PM me

nice Rado mate! :D

I was at mod Nats this weekend, and thats mainly a chav fest, but i was there Reppin the Rado crew! :clap:

btw here a picture of the rad with 13" :shrug:

P180509_11.27.JPG[/attachment:1h576am7]

just incase you were toying with the idea :D

what do you mean no.....

Car looks stunning mate- don't normally like the front inpro stuff, but it looks great on your car! 8)

Any engine plans?

thanks guy's it's good to hear that other people like her as much as i do :luvlove:

HOPEFULLY getting a 2l engine with twin webber put on to the 1.8 gearbox :grin: from my garage, it's from a old skool ibiza race spec car (it's mint)

i'v left it so long coz the 1.8 in there at the mo runs AMAZING... i don't think it's ever gonna die (touch wood)

but then again i don't like taking above 4000rpm..... don't wanna break her

i don't like taking above 4000rpm..... don't wanna break her

That's where all the fun starts! :brickwall: :lol:

Twin webber would be superb- go for it- if you don't like it, just stick your 1.8 back in ;)

i get everything done at audi4u in bridgwater, their really good and the or tho the name doesn't hint it they specialize in corrado's.

They've got a quality hill climbing rad out the back (SUPER quick) :nuts: