Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Ken Block Gymkhana Two

I saw this posted on PH yesterday and thought about linking it to here but didn't get round to it...

Good video but tbh I prefer his first one! Never realised he was the owner of DC Shoe Co either...

Either way he has some amazing skills! 8)

It was a bit "Hollywood", especially the section where he slides sideways under the truck trailer as it explodes. Amazing driving, but much prefered the 1st.

Favourite part was the guy with the paintball gun shooting into the air "Point Break" style after Ken had skanked off, made me :lol: (think Hot Fuzz)

He's also going to be on the new series of Top Gear. I'm currently in America and met him, saw the stuff they were filming and even had a drink with James May :wave:

this is very very cool, altho not as cool as the first one as this seems to be very setup where the other was just cones dotted about this way really hollywood!

It was a bit "Hollywood", especially the section where he slides sideways under the truck trailer as it explodes. Amazing driving, but much prefered the 1st.

Favourite part was the guy with the paintball gun shooting into the air "Point Break" style after Ken had skanked off, made me :lol: (think Hot Fuzz)

:lol: :lol: God, I'm glad I didn't get that far! Sounds like a load of b0llocks!

I got to the slow-motion drift, after losing a year of my life, across the flourescent tubes and just thought "what a n0bend" and turned it off.

First video ws way way way way x56506805865060458 better than this one :pukeright:

Listen that Ken Block is a total wusser and a puftee yer know and I could beat his arse anytime I wanted to if I could be bovvered in my Vauxhall Corsa you know. The video is all CGI anyway innit.

[ :lol: :lol: God, I'm glad I didn't get that far! Sounds like a load of b0llocks!

I got to the slow-motion drift, after losing a year of my life, across the flourescent tubes and just thought "what a n0bend" and turned it off.

First video ws way way way way x56506805865060458 better than this one :pukeright:

I actually agree with you. It's very similar to "Austin Powers Goldmember" really - all the characters are there, the right noises are being made, but somewhere along the line the mojo of it all got lost. They clearly threw a load of money and creative people at this second video, but in doing so created such an epic production that you completely forget what the f**k is supposed to be so impressive about it all.