Sign in to follow this  
Yandards

Forza Motorsport 3 - This October

Hallo all,

I know there are a good few Forza fans on here and they have just released some gameplay footage from FM3, it looks as good if not better than GT5 Prologue, will probably be out before GT5 and will have 400 cars (+ download content) along with 100 'tracks' including some areas of Italy and South America.

Anyway linky

I bought FM2 only to discover you can only use Microsoft steering wheels with the 360. How rubbish is that? Needless to say it went straight back to where I bought it.

Still play Forza 2 a fair bit - been practicing drifting with Mr Yandards in fact a few times over the last few weeks over Live ;)

This will be a definite purchase. Hope the Corrado is still in there...

Can't wait for this! Although it means I am gonna have to repaint my corrado - see sig :wink:

Countless hours lost driving my replica of my own Corrado around the Nurburgring, if they lose the C I'll be less then impressed

Forza 2 was the main reason that I bought a Xbox. I am really looking forward to this but it better not be a GT5 clone.

I also hope they still have the Corrado and the Scirocco MKI, II & III would be a great addition :D

Something like the ones below would be great...

2.8l 24v Climatronic system.pdfMKIII.jpg[/attachment:2v4yxdgb]

MKI.JPG[/attachment:2v4yxdgb]

o yes! cannot wauit for this! will be a perfect way to spend all of autumn and winter!! :D woop woop loved forza 2 and still play it quite a bit! i refuse to pay for live tho so its not been played to any where near its full potential!

Love forza 2... can't wait for forza 3!!! we should have a lil rado race soonish guys n gals!

add me.... xbox live gamer tag - vKRISv

this game is going to be sick! gamertag tetley1989 add me, i got alot of time on my hands after dislocating my knee :D

My other half isn`t going to be happy, Forza 3, then Modern Warfare 2. That`s me busy until Xmas. Can`t wait :D