just checkin in.

thread still running?

Yup.

G60

g60 sucks more dick than air :lol:

yeah yeah.thats why your asking about modding one at the mo. :lol:

You have boost envy. :)

i've just read all 7 pages of this thread,

my 1.8 16v is probably the slowest corrado available yes, but its better than all of the other engine's because i like a nice revvy N/A engine and you know what, that's exactly what it is!

theres quite abit of homo in this thread so im leaving now :D

thats it, can compare it to 15-20 grand cars all day long,!!

Having done some pretty serious Test Drives in some of my favoured cars in that price bracket in recent weeks - I couldn't agree more !

i've just read all 7 pages of this thread,

my 1.8 16v is probably the slowest corrado available yes, but its better than all of the other engine's because i like a nice revvy N/A engine and you know what, that's exactly what it is!

theres quite abit of homo in this thread so im leaving now :D

i would leave to if i were you after saying that... you obviously havent ever driven a G60 or VR6... i had a 1.8 valver, nice car, liked it, but how that engine is better than the other ones is laughable :scratch:

thats it, can compare it to 15-20 grand cars all day long,!!

Having done some pretty serious Test Drives in some of my favoured cars in that price bracket in recent weeks - I couldn't agree more !

i just like the feel and driving postion in a rado, just feels better than the VXR's etc imo... They me be a nice ride, but they should be for the $$$

Cars havent moved on enough imo, for good money they have, but we are talking silly money (you thought corrados were expensive to run), and even VW havent bettered the corrado really which says a lot about how good this car is!! 17 years on and its still giving the cars around a run for their money (literally) :D

The corrado was the equivalent of £30,000 in it's day.

Anyway, I can only asume that all the constructive comments finished some time ago?

The corrado was the equivalent of £30,000 in it's day.

Anyway, I can only asume that all the constructive comments finished some time ago?

there wasnt any constructive comments really, just opinions.... but you havent come up with either yourself so why comment??

:roll:

Lockage time, this threads run it's course, it's a shame some people can't discuss things without turning argumentative.