Sign in to follow this  
HiAsAKite

Corrado spotting - December 2003

M***HPE on the M40 just north of High Wycombe heading south... I sat behind you for a few miles and let you out into the l-hnd lane when all the traffic stopped at the A404 turnoff...

A red G60 at the Stevenage enterprise centre, don't know if iy was being repaired or having some bodywork done, from about 9.30 in the morning, till gone 12. Dark green not sure if G60 or 16v in the shell petrol station by Hitchin football club yestersday at aroubd 12.30. Both looked very nice!

I was in Scotland over the wkend & spotted a few rado's..

2 dark coloured ones on the M6 going southbound about 2pm..

a white G reg motor on the M8 on Friday nite about 6pm..

this morning on the M25 a dark coloured rado H plater, see it most mornings passing enfield J25... anyone here?

M***BLF spotted 17:15 ish 2/12/2003 Northbound on the M6 around J17 ish - didn't get to see model or colour as:

1. it was dark

2. I didn't actually notice this C until I'd nearly passed it when my wife shouted "SNAP!!!" :-)

VR6 on the A2 last night- looked blue, but difficult to tell in the dark- reg N**VR6 8)

I flashed, and you moved over for me. Also put your rear fog light on, either to say hello :) or to tell me to turn my fogs off :?

Anyone? Cool reg!

blue K plate, think it was a 16V, in IKEA car park

any takers

was that Thurrock Ikea today? I saw a blue K plate VR6, my blue H plate G60 was just behind it

tt

Seen a few today....

1) Blue G60, Guildford, reg G6**J about 3pm... you followed me into the petrol station and gave me a nod

2) H reg blue or dark colour on A31 south of Guildford at around 8 pm (I pulled up along side you)

3) Red Corrado with blacked out windows pulled into layby next to friary centre in Guildford around 6ish

4) Blue VR6 storm at petrol station in Aldershot around midnight

Dark blue C, driving northbound up the M1 yesterday afternoon, think it was south of Northampton.

Silver K plate 16v on M27 jct9 to 7 westbound 7.45am today, looked really nice, first silver one i've seen!

Blue VR6 by the Chilli Banana in Wilmslow for the last couple of mornings (N*** VNV)

Red VR6 on A536 going into Wilmslow this morning

I was in a Red MKII Driver, so you wouldn't have spotted me! :(

Any takers?

Blue N reg VR6.

We work at the same place in the NW! Saw you driving out of the car park as I was getting into my M reg blue VR6 with a couple of passengers.

Cheers,

Tim

Red Corrado with blacked out windows pulled into layby next to friary centre in Guildford around 6ish

THAT WAS ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i must be the first person to be spotted and actaually be on the fourm.............. YEY :D :D :D

Saw 3 on Saturday in and around Manchester (well Old Trafford)

1. Red G60 think it had an E plate (could be one I spotted before) Going past the gas towers towards Partington

2. Maroon VR6 going over the bridge into the west car park of old Trafford

3. Dark blue VR6 N*** DUA around Trafford business park

Anyone here? I wasn’t in my Storm so you wouldn’t have spotted me.

yellow raddo chased me going from prestwich towards swinton in the dark last night (he he you didnt catch me !) :lol:

Blue N reg VR6.

We work at the same place in the NW! Saw you driving out of the car park as I was getting into my M reg blue VR6 with a couple of passengers.

Cheers,

Tim

I've got a Blue N reg VR, I work in the NW - but it's a big place - you might have to be a bit more specific :-)

L948 P?? - Aqua blue VR6 - SNAP!!. Followed you for about a mile on the way home. Around Sunbury Surrey. So that's what my car looks like from behind!

Reg K plate 'rado in Chorlton town center tonight (Thursday 11th) at about 8:10pm...

Nice 17" shiney wheels and a LOVELY engine roar as you sped off towards Trafford! :wink: 8)