Sign in to follow this  
HiAsAKite

Corrado spotting - December 2003

Burgandy K95*** 2.0L spotted in St Albans lastnite about 6.30, you'd left yah lights on...

anyone here?

Burgandy K95*** 2.0L spotted in St Albans lastnite about 6.30, you'd left yah lights on...

anyone here?

Yeah i know that car - i work in St.Albans for the enemy(FORD... spit)

anyone here?

were abouts are you from then dude?

anyone here?

Im From Harpenden mate- little town next to St.Albans...

anyone here?

Im From Harpenden mate- little town next to St.Albans...

I no it mate, sometimes use it as a short cut to get home from work.. :wink:

8) mate...

Used to get loads to looks in my old car going through St Albans....

so were abouts you working now??

Had a weekend up in Edinburgh and Spotted a Red Corrado J 186 RRJ RED Not sure what model it was.

Also a Black, looks like VR6 L 639***

While i was there had my car coverd in greasy chips and gravy whilst asleep and it was reversed into Fu**ing tw*ts :mad:

But it was Fun :D

Green(i think) and white(well it was covered in snow :p )VR6 N**OTF in Cuparstone Court car-park must have been in there all day going by how much snow was on it.......aint seen it going about aberdeen before

K reg burgandy, spotted going north bound M1 about 8.00am think its the same rado from St Albans I spotted last wk..

M reg VR6 on slip orad heading of J8 M1 A414, you looked across to me as I was heading south bound about 8.20am..

Dark coloured VR6 spotted on the M25 passing J22

K reg dark coloured rado heading past J27 M11 I was going the opposite way..

Anyone own the above?

last night on th M1 north bound at bout junction 35 was passed by what looked to be a red g60 with reg no G60 AS clear rear lights i was in my mk4 polo also in red!!

Reg K plate 'rado in Chorlton town center tonight (Thursday 11th) at about 8:10pm...

Nice 17" shiney wheels and a LOVELY engine roar as you sped off towards Trafford! :wink: 8)

Might of been me, I did drive through chorlton on thur night, did you mean RED K plate?

Mine has got 16" BBS tho, but it does have a very loud exhaust roar at the moment!

Reg K plate 'rado in Chorlton town center tonight (Thursday 11th) at about 8:10pm...

Nice 17" shiney wheels and a LOVELY engine roar as you sped off towards Trafford! :wink: 8)

Might of been me, I did drive through chorlton on thur night, did you mean RED K plate?

Mine has got 16" BBS tho, but it does have a very loud exhaust roar at the moment!

Yup red... :oops: :roll: that's gotta be one of my few typos on here...

Could well have been you then... 8) It's a lovely noise it makes as you boot it away from the lights (you were turning right at the microwave shop towards the center) I wouldn't have called it a loud exhaust note, but definately meaningful! :wink: 8)

Cool! looks like I spotted ya then! 8)

Black G574*** 16v on 17's heading south bound past J8 M1 about 8.20am, I saw ahead so caught up with yah & flashed the lights at you to say hello..

anyone here?

Bally mate, i think its time you admited it! You don't really work do you, you just drive around the M25 and the M1 all day spotting C's! :D :D lol nice work if you can get it!

Bally mate, i think its time you admited it! You don't really work do you, you just drive around the M25 and the M1 all day spotting C's! :D :D lol nice work if you can get it!

Hey Paul, long time no speak...

man you've busted me :lol: , I actually have a PC in the car & spend my working day on the motorway :lol:

Hows things with the storm??

Is this the most pointless thread on this board? :( :?

LOL....finally someone has the kahunas to mention it :lol:

K

Hay Bally, is indeed a long time, yep the Storm is running well! had to change the battery last week, it died on me!

PhatVR6 wrote:

Is this the most pointless thread on this board?

Yes i have to agree! everyone that is spotted does not use this board! Maybe there is another forum that all of us dont know about, and we all get spotted!!!! just maybe! :D