Sign in to follow this  
Stevo-M

Has your 'rado been mistaken for anything?

Signed up to E30zone now that i have one! Put some pics up of all my other cars got a comment that said "Nice Caleado" :shrug: WTF is a caleado????

Think I'll sell the BM if all the owners are like this lol

Does anyone else get informed that there's a new Scirroco out now? You're like "really!? :roll: "

The E30-zone's actually quite good, i was on there for a year or so!

Ive just got a ticket for not having a front plate...On the ticket it says "Vw Scirocco"

People are forever mistaking it for one!

Doesn't that invalidate the ticket? ;)

I would have thought it would invalidate the ticket also...

Its not hard to look at the badge on the back. :roll:

... Or just ask... Pillocks

Does anyone else get informed that there's a new Scirroco out now? You're like "really!? :roll: "

Wow, is there? When did thi shappen? What's it like???

Gonna have to check this out now... Wow a new Scirocco, who'd have thought? :roll:

Ive just got a ticket for not having a front plate...On the ticket it says "Vw Scirocco"

People are forever mistaking it for one!

Doesn't that invalidate the ticket? ;)

I was thinking the same, but he went and took photo's front and rear :ignore: Its only £30 quid anyway...Im sure i used to pay £70. :lol:

I have a cordoba sx and a corrado 16v. My mum is always getting them confused, so now they are simply known as the red one and the black one. :confused4:

A chav thought my C was a Chrysler Crossfire :lol:

hahaha :brickwall:

Well today mine wasnt even give a name.

At work a tannoy came out saying will the owner of a VW ....pause.... ( you could all most hear them thinking how to pronouse it) then they gave up and just said the reg.

I chuckled to myself 8)

It was only my alarm going off for no reason, as usal :lol:

mine is called the corroded at work, strange as its clean as hell with no rust or paint issues at all

im bloody sick of the rocco comments also, people just dont accept its called a corrado............

some mong asked if it was a replica bad mobil last week.........................emmmmmmmm NO :epicfail:

i got scirrocco twice last night...

after i said "no, it's a corrado, but thanks for the comment"

they said "oh, but they look almost identacal... don't they?" :brickwall:

Since it's trip to the bodyshop in May my car has recently been mistaken for a tank, a battleship, and a project car that just needs painting with topcoat (the 'primer' joke as it's now known)

But since the engine expired 10 days ago it's been mistaken for a sculpture, as it's taken up permenant residence on my driveway.

:(

Since it's trip to the bodyshop in May my car has recently been mistaken for a tank, a battleship, and a project car that just needs painting with topcoat (the 'primer' joke as it's now known)

But since the engine expired 10 days ago it's been mistaken for a sculpture, as it's taken up permenant residence on my driveway.

:(

Chin up john... it'll all be worth it when u get that new lump in there! :wink:

"I like those old porsche's" that what my neighboug said when they moved in and he saw the rado on the drive :eek:

I did use to see the back of a Laguna miles up the road and think it was a Corrado :ignore:

:lol: i do that!!!

i feel so stooopid when i do that... :brickwall:

Had a bloke at work say to me 'Is that your Audi in the carpark' eerrrr no..... hang on do you mean the burgundy (bordeaux) Volkwagen... its a corrado.

He replied with 'Oh it looks like one of those Audi Coupes' - have to agree, from a distance it does :lol:

Had a bloke at work say to me 'Is that your Audi in the carpark' eerrrr no..... hang on do you mean the burgundy (bordeaux) Volkwagen... its a corrado.

He replied with 'Oh it looks like one of those Audi Coupes' - have to agree, from a distance it does :lol:

I made that mistake once :ignore:

I have heard this comment a few times. 'Nice Porsche mate' ..... Can't complain :D :lol:

Vick :)