Sign in to follow this  
Supercharged

Homebase - Philips X-treme Power 80% H4 Bulbs £4.18 a pair!

Just a heads up as these are a really good deal - usually retail for £20-£30 a pair!

Knome-Base are doing them for £4.18 along with all the other Philips bulbs etc, usually on a white stand near the tills.

Probably the best standard wattage H4 bulbs you can buy and won't strain the wiring or melt reflectors etc.

Running these on the G60 at the moment with fairly new lenses, perfect reflectors and standard wiring loom (a healthy 12.5 V to the bulbs with the engine running) and getting as good light as any modern car apart from Xenons etc and the beam pattern is spot on.

I'm running these with Osram Nightbreaker +90% H3 main beams and a loom and they are superb!!

I'll be off to Homebase tomorrow then!! Buy a few sets hopefully!! 8)

where was this mate i popped into the nearest (newton abbott) and they had no idea what i was on about??!

Just Turnip Land apparently. :( (Where exactly is that??!!! :lol: )

Supercharged D'you wanna get a few sets for me????! I was going for 3 pairs, a set for my wife's car and two spares.

how much are new headlight lenses?? off topic i know, might still get some of them bulbs soom though...