Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude

Rado vs Rice : a little test, which do you prefer?

Standard Supras in Silver or Black I like, but that red thing, I do not! :D

Did he not get suss about you wandering around his car with a camera? :lol:

Still, which would you choose?

Mk3 supra.....

Supra89-1_000.jpg

Or Mk4 Supra...

lrq1.jpg

Starion?

295.jpg

I'd happily take any of them.... I love old school Jap cars like that!

My favourite Rice of all time.... Integ DC5 :luvlove:

the-2001-integra-type-r.jpg

I adore the Starion. There is one that lives round here somewhere - totally standard looking on those same wheels (and in red) but slammed to the floor. It looks superb!

Have to say I've seen some very nice (unmolested- aside from rims) Supra's around, and they do I have a soft spot for it as a big GT cruiser.....

.....the red one however is 'unfortunate' however, and no contest... ...though to be fair a supercharged VR vs an NA Supra is never going to be an even contest really...

A highly barried n/a Supra or a charged Corrado? Hmm, hard one... :roll:

Standard Supras in Silver or Black I like, but that red thing, I do not! :D

Did he not get suss about you wandering around his car with a camera? :lol:

Still, which would you choose?

Mk3 supra.....

Supra89-1_000.jpg

Or Mk4 Supra...

lrq1.jpg

Starion?

295.jpg

I'd happily take any of them.... I love old school Jap cars like that!

I've driven a JDM Mk3 Supra TT for a few days - nice looking but I thought it was a complete BOAT and really sluggish in the lower gears. I've never driven the Mk4 so can't comment but I'd assume it'd be a bit more refined yet similar to the Mk3. Out of all those three I'd have a Starion in 2.0 Turbo widebody form as I've driven one of those and it was fun, a relatively light car desite the size and stunning :D The only thing I don't like is when you forget the seatbelts are attached to the doors and you open the door whilst wearing the seatbelt :censored: :censored: :lol:

A friends father has a very subtly highly modified turbo version of that Supra. It has something around 550bhp and it is devastatingly quick, with opposite lock on demand.

That car pictured is an abomination and very few people would ever want to roll in something like that.

Well if you guys think this is bad, his mate has the most barried Celica ever. I couldn't even begin to describe how much worse it actually is, but highlights include blue and white marbled covers in the engine bay and then the outside he has covered in this stuff http://www.likwidart.com/logo_designs/logo_designs.html which is essentially a plasticy raised sticker. Not bad for a one off maybe, but not every single panel. :gag:

tbh I'd quite happily trade in for a 500hp Supra or Skyline as long as it was tastefully styled.

And no, he didn't get suss to me taking photos as where he parked there are no windows on the side of his house. :wave:

Suzuki Cappachino everytime! :lol: :epicfail:

until the fast and the furtive I really liked Supras... and now I can't see one with out also seeing a massive Troy-Lee Designs sticker down the side...

Actually there's a guy round the corner with a REALLY nice NSX... now that's Rice-Car-Prawn!

EDIT like another CF user I'd quite like a Late RX7 if I could afford the running costs! :gag:

Out of those two its an easy choice.

But i drive a valver, so if i had the choice between that and a 3.0L twin turbo supra, hmmmmmmm

I'm with the Supra owner.. you might not like the styling of his car, but he's not sneaking out to take pictures of your car on a friday evening. I wouldn't bang the guy next doors mrs, but if he's happy then thats cool with me 8)

live and let live.