Sign in to follow this  
neuon2003

Silver VR6

New Corrado owner having bought Dinkus's VR6 yesterday. Plenty of pics on here of what it looks like. Will put up some more once I have removed all the pink internal bits and cleaned the very dubious stains off the rather smart cloth Recaros. Also not sure how the male bootprints got onto the headlining.

Drove it home yesterday without incident and have spent this morning in the Peak District on 'familiarisation' driving :D

It goes like stink, is beautifully planted, stops on a sixpence and I am still grinning from ear-to-ear.

There was definitely a lump in my throat as I watched you drive away, but I'm very happy that the old girl has gone to a very loving home :)

IT's good to know that someone else agrees that all the hard work on the mechanical bits was worth it - there's nothing like a Corrado-induced grin :D

Oh and if you should happen to find any dead ferrets in the boot, if you could send them back to Toad, that'd be much appreciated :lol:

Lovely car you have there. Will look forward to seeing it again on Sunday now that it has moved oop north.

It is really nice. Kinda wish I'd had the cash to take it from Dom and save myself some work.

As well as the ferrets, I'm pretty sure I left a large bucket of grease, and a set of "massage" beads behind one of the seats...