daz

happy new year

my name is darren and have had a g60 for five years. untill june this year when it was writen off buy some pulling over 3 lanes infront off me killing my baby!!!! :mad2: :censored: :mad2: i am now looking for the next one (R.I.Pmyrado).......well 6 weeks later got another 60 and :clap: :clap: will put pics on soon ..iam lovin it :grin:

ouch, everyone seems to be smashing into corrados at the min :( hope you find a good one and make it better!!

ouch, everyone seems to be smashing into corrados at the min :( hope you find a good one and make it better!!

daz & me may be going to see a g60 next week . how are u & how is ur C :D

mine still needs spraying and sorting out :(

it might be going to someone else to sort out though as im hopefully putting a deposit down on Marcus' VR Turbo tomorrow :clap: dont want to give up on it, but a turbo and other things just seems too appealing... plus havent drove a corrado since march and its taking it out of me now, need one to drive!!

hows yours going mate, had it sprayed yet??

no mate not painted got a bonnet in black its on may keep it in black also got a very good wing to

in red hopefully gat it painted soon . good look on the new C :grin:

oo thats horible mate, hope you find a good one :)

it wos pal but have a other one in blue/purple lovin it :D

well have found a other one its getting better lol! with eddy.h magic thouch :clap: :grin:

looking good, thats not orginial vw paint is it??

thankyou... where not sure yet looking into it let you know!!...hope so?

It doesn't look like any of the Corrado blues in those pics, more like a subaru colour or something?. Aqua Blue Pearl is a nightmare to tell in pics as it can look so different but it looks closest to that out of all of them.

You should have a sticker on the inside of the rear panel (in the boot) that will give you a paint code (should look like LC5U or similar)

Actually, looking at it again it could be 'bright blue metallic' which was a MK2 golf colour but never came on Corrados, which is a shame as its an awesome colour!

What ever it is, it looks lovely :)

It doesn't look like any of the Corrado blues in those pics, more like a subaru colour or something?. Aqua Blue Pearl is a nightmare to tell in pics as it can look so different but it looks closest to that out of all of them.

You should have a sticker on the inside of the rear panel (in the boot) that will give you a paint code (should look like LC5U or similar)

we thougth that.there is no sticker there!!! :shrug:

Actually, looking at it again it could be 'bright blue metallic' which was a MK2 golf colour but never came on Corrados, which is a shame as its an awesome colour!

What ever it is, it looks lovely :)

thankyou. its mad! one min looks blue then purple new look everyday :D .. :grin:

Aqua blue pearl does the same, it could be that tbh, like I said its hard to tell with colours like that from pics due to the fleck in the paint, although the fact that the paint code stickers been removed is a bit odd, if you've got the original owners handbook it will be on the inside of the front cover in there too.

No way that's an original C colour. Looks a bit bright for a Mk2 Golf colour as well.

Aqua blue pearl does the same, it could be that tbh, like I said its hard to tell with colours like that from pics due to the fleck in the paint, although the fact that the paint code stickers been removed is a bit odd, if you've got the original owners handbook it will be on the inside of the front cover in there too.

me mate eddy.h said it is not the orginal colour :cry: afther close inspetion...thanks any way!!!.

No way that's an original C colour. Looks a bit bright for a Mk2 Golf colour as well.

think you mite be right mate thanks!!

it dont matter, looks good all the same!!

thanks .hows that rocket off your's what is it vr6 turbo??..eddy was saying!!