Sign in to follow this  
awigman

Schumacher Return!

Schuey's main competitor though - if the car is up to standard, is Button - who has the most similar driving style to Schuey.
:scratch: I always see Button's style as similar to that of what Hill's used to be...

Best we could hope for is that Schuey is pushed off Track preferably in the first lap. No more more than Ferrari deserves.
Yeah, that'll be from Raikkonen to 'save face', as the saying goes.

Don't get me wrong tho, I'd prefer to see a straight race any day.

"Alonso in mid-season team switch drama!"

I can see the headlines now...

I wonder what the "Ferrari International Assistance" will do now then? :epicfail:

TBH was very unlikely to happen, but a great marketing excercise!

Yeah, so he didn't even make it to the first corner. !!!

Wimp! , he's pulled out - too scared of the competition :lol: and the thought that he may not be of the standard when he retired F1. His Ego couldn't take it !!!!

:lol:

Shouldn't there be a big IF he can prove himself to be medically fit? I think a dodgy neck/back is the last thing you want!

Quoted for truth :tongue:

All hail and bow down to the prophet VR6.

Shouldn't there be a big IF he can prove himself to be medically fit? I think a dodgy neck/back is the last thing you want!

Quoted for truth :tongue:

All hail and bow down to the prophet VR6.

You're my hero :luvlove:

So, who's going to win the 3.30 at Chepstow? :D

Maybe he's busy being The Stig instead.

On a serious note, he's been seen in Cranleigh (not far from the TG track) every filming day.

Luca Badoer... :epicfail:

Why do I have that "Ferrari Smoke and Mirrors" feeling about this??? :shrug:

So given the predictable result: man who has not raced for 3yrs = fail... man who has not raced for 10yrs :epicfail: ...

...who's your prediction for the race after Valencia? It's going to put the mid-season musical chairs in Toro Rosso and Renault to shame :wink:

Luca Badoer... :epicfail:

Why do I have that "Ferrari Smoke and Mirrors" feeling about this??? :shrug:

So given the predictable result: man who has not raced for 3yrs = fail... man who has not raced for 10yrs :epicfail: ...

...who's your prediction for the race after Valencia? It's going to put the mid-season musical chairs in Toro Rosso and Renault to shame :wink:

As Eddie Jordan has said, I'm also surprised that they didn't just go and poke Flavio with a wad of cash and grab Alonso... Or just get 5 burly men in dark suits to turn up in the middle of the night in a Big black Sedan and a large bag and "Borrow" him... Capesh? (no Mafia smily?)

Aw PISH!

Bloody Spaniards! :lol:

Not a surprise at all, especially when you consider how much sponsorship Santender are currently ploughing into Formula One. But more to the point it would have been ludicrous to ban Renault for an incident like that when there have been other similar incidents where race-bans were not meted out in punishment.

When you consider the actual consequences in each case it's arguable that Brawn should also be serving a race ban for parts falling off thier own car and causing injury.

When you consider the actual consequences in each case it's arguable that Brawn should also be serving a race ban for parts falling off thier own car and causing injury.

Yes and No John, the wheelman WILL have known that it didn't go on properly, the team WILL have been told (in code), and Alonso WILL have felt it, a lose wheel doesnt feel like flat tyre...

HOWEVER in all the records of Radio conversation between driver and team, it will never have been "directly" mentioned... they basically sent him out the end of pit lane on a gamble it'd stay on a lap...

Just becuase it a Spanish Driver (using losest terms) at a Spanish Grand-prix... smacks of Bernie and yet more "Politicking" .. Bet Renault said they'd consider withdrawing if they weren't let off too!

Seems that with the departure of Big-Ron Flav has stepped his "game" up a gear as well...