Sign in to follow this  
Danny B

The Phirm Relocation ??

Did I miss a post on here or something........but from what I can gather from their website the Phirm have moved ??

what no more muddy feet and groaning donkeys when getting my car serviced......it wont be the same :(

As you say, the website says they've moved.....I'm sure they aren't joking.... :lol:

Yes, Laura was on the phone to me last week or the week before. Apparently it's all smart and she even has an office without car parts in the middle of it, plus a real toilet.

Rumour has it that a 'Klick' coffee machine is on the way as well...

Yes, Laura was on the phone to me last week or the week before. Apparently it's all smart and she even has an office without car parts in the middle of it, plus a real toilet.

Rumour has it that a 'Klick' coffee machine is on the way as well...

cool gonna pop down there this week if I get the chance, although I bet its (organised) chaos :lol:

....a real toilet....:shock:

Its a massive improvement over their last premises - all white, bright and clean. They have already really settled in, and its a much more pleasant working environment for them all to work in - and sooo much more light in the workshop as well. As stated above, it also means your car doesn't get a) covered in mud in winter driving up the farm track, or b) covered in dust in summer driving up the farm track!! :D :lol: And its soo much easier to get to. They're visible from the road on the A30.

Its a real shame about Chessy the dog though..she died recently.

Its a massive improvement over their last premises - all white, bright and clean. They have already really settled in, and its a much more pleasant working environment for them all to work in - and sooo much more light in the workshop as well. As stated above, it also means your car doesn't get a) covered in mud in winter driving up the farm track, or b) covered in dust in summer driving up the farm track!! :D :lol: And its soo much easier to get to. They're visible from the road on the A30.

Its a real shame about Chessy the dog though..she died recently.

It does suprise me Tim decided to do this, not even 6 months ago I was chatting to him about the possibilities of getting new premises and he seemed against it.....I suppose they will work hard at trying to maintain the laid back attitude and not make it too corporate.

Shame about Chessy :(

*waves*

Hello everyone... :)

Yes, we have indeed moved to a new purpose built workshop, and it's AWESOME!!! No muddy lane, no more working out in the rain, no more doorless toilet and most importantly no more cold, damp, dungeon-like office..! Woo Hoo..!

If any of you are going past please do pop in, we don't have the Klix machine yet, but I will stick the kettle on! The atmosphere is still the same, don't worry about that, its just a much nicer environment.

New address is Unit 2, Winkworth Business Park, Hartley Wintney, Hook, RG27 8WP. We are right at the side of the A30 so no more trudging round country lanes for hours trying to find us.

Cheers!

Laura