Sign in to follow this  
nmahi

whats it worth? 3500 :)

No idea what its worth......but dont sell it cheap after doing all that work.......in fact just dont sell it :D

Hey dude, nice rado you got there with alot of work put in it but tbh i dont know how much of your money you'll make back baring in mind the fact that nice vr's are going for fuck all these days. How much have u put into it if u dont mind my asking?

Hey dude, nice rado you got there with alot of work put in it but tbh i dont know how much of your money you'll make back baring in mind the fact that nice vr's are going for **** all these days. How much have u put into it if u dont mind my asking?

yeh i was looking around and VR's / G60 aint that much these days......but there might be some1 who wants a 16v rebuilt.....or buy it, sell the engine and prefect base for engine conversion.......i put a few fair pounds in it......rather not say...

No idea what its worth......but dont sell it cheap after doing all that work.......in fact just dont sell it :D

try telling that to the wife to be............need the funds for a house (with a big garage for future projects) :clap:

Id say 2k easily tbh. I would've payed that considering the work back when i was looking for a valver 6 months ago. Someone just looking for a rado will probably prefer a vr or g60 so will most likely offer alot less. Wait till someone who wants a valver comes along. :)

I think you'd be looking at around 1.5k realistically, but that's only because prices have dropped some much recently. It may sell for more to the right person, but it's finding that right person. However, you've spent a lot of time and effort to get it to that state, it'd be a shame to sell now. If it's extra ponies you want, why not either turbo the 16v (not for the faint hearted) or drop a 1.8T in there. Both will give you plenty of scope to go faster still! :nuts:

it owes me more then £2000.....if someone offered me £1000 - £1500....id slap them and send them on there way.... :p .lol im not after more ponies......i got a 20vt (skoda vrs) engine in the back ground if i wanted to swap it.....just seeing what people would pay for it.....but at the rate people are saying......im gona paint the engine bay and stick it in storage for a few years...im sure then price will go up then, guess i mite sell the mk1 then.... :norty:

Id say 2k easily tbh. I would've payed that considering the work back when i was looking for a valver 6 months ago. Someone just looking for a rado will probably prefer a vr or g60 so will most likely offer alot less. Wait till someone who wants a valver comes along. :)

cheers mate 8)

Grand? Twelve hundred? Maybe a touch more?

:nono: :censored:

sorry buddy, just saying what I'd pay for it. but i am a tight goit. :D i don't think it helps having how much you paid for it in the first post! probably thinking about it now 1500 would be reasonable, 1750 on a good day.

you should enjoy the car now its been rebuilt, what's the point otherwise? apart from cash :lol:

as everyone else said its worth around 1200 to 1500 put the 20vt init and ups the price by almost 2k :D

Grand? Twelve hundred? Maybe a touch more?

:nono: :censored:

sorry buddy, just saying what I'd pay for it. but i am a tight goit. :D i don't think it helps having how much you paid for it in the first post! probably thinking about it now 1500 would be reasonable, 1750 on a good day.

you should enjoy the car now its been rebuilt, what's the point otherwise? apart from cash :lol:[/quote:3r6y0zkc]

sori mate wasnt having a pop at u or any1 for that matter :notworthy:

I was gutted when i sold my mint 16V (K plate - facelift) 4 yrs ago as i had her resprayed, wheels polished, two tone leather, lots of pennies spent and i only got £2300 for her 4 yrs ago. Its a bummer when you think how many hours and pounds go into them but its a buyers market. Store it and/or enjoy it - its a minter. Very well done - beautiful. Get some leather in her and it willbe awesome. I had a two tone silver and black leather interior in mine - would suit yours to a tee. See the link..... Unfortunately can't find any good quality pics at the moment.

http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph ... 9cb36b37fd

I was gutted when i sold my mint 16V (K plate - facelift) 4 yrs ago as i had her resprayed, wheels polished, two tone leather, lots of pennies spent and i only got £2300 for her 4 yrs ago. Its a bummer when you think how many hours and pounds go into them but its a buyers market. Store it and/or enjoy it - its a minter. Very well done - beautiful. Get some leather in her and it willbe awesome. I had a two tone silver and black leather interior in mine - would suit yours to a tee. See the link..... Unfortunately can't find any good quality pics at the moment.

http://www.corrado-database.nl/index.ph ... 9cb36b37fd

cheers dude, yeh i wont get whats it worth, i had a chance to get sum leather but i choice cloth as it was my daily driver......plus i hate leather in the summer (too hot) then in winter (too cold).

for all the quotes............just wanted you to know i got £3500 for the car........sure i got silly offers inc a p/x 08plate jet ski :cuckoo: