Sign in to follow this  
Sonicriot13

Saw this mint VR for sale this morning....

Edit - Hmmm, I thought I had it at last but I'm told I've to wait to see what other offers people make !!! :)

Can I trade in? Got a brand new Mk6 Golf... If I get that guaranteed £2k its on!!!

Come see me mate. I'll do you a good deal.... :norty:

Liked your famous last words today. "Hopefully my corrado won't need any more parts ever". That's the bravest sentence I've heard for a long time! :lol:

Liked your famous last words today. "Hopefully my corrado won't need ant more parts ever". That's the bravest sentence I've heard for a long time! :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll jinx it! If you throw in a set of mats it's a deal.

Liked your famous last words today. "Hopefully my corrado won't need ant more parts ever". That's the bravest sentence I've heard for a long time! :lol:

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you'll jinx it! If you throw in a set of mats it's a deal.

I'll tell you what, I'll do the mats at cost price and we'll call it a deal. Have you considered taking guaranteed asset protection on your new vehicle sir?

Well amazingly I had... but only if "guaranteed asset protection" covers the foglights, the door handles, the parcel shelf straps, the headlight switch, the spoiler mech, the sunroof, the chains and anything else that could go wrong on a VR6.... oh and the heater controls.

That is all Mr. Riot :D

Well amazingly I had... but only if "guaranteed asset protection" covers the foglights, the door handles, the parcel shelf straps, the headlight switch, the spoiler mech, the sunroof, the chains and anything else that could go wrong on a VR6.... oh and the heater controls.

That is all Mr. Riot :D

Well, it would. But unfortunately you have chosen to purchase a Corrado. It only covers the steering wheel height adjustment mechanism. That's the only thing that has worked on every Corrado I've ever seen. :lol:

It only covers the steering wheel height adjustment mechanism. That's the only thing that has worked on every Corrado I've ever seen. :lol:

:wave: ah hermmm ...You did see my car today didn't you???? It was the mystic blue one that was there right from the start of the day... :wink:

It only covers the steering wheel height adjustment mechanism. That's the only thing that has worked on every Corrado I've ever seen. :lol:

:wave: ah hermmm ...You did see my car today didn't you???? It was the mystic blue one that was there right from the start of the day... :wink:

That's a STORM isn't it? Does that have a broken steering wheel height adjustment mechanism? :shock:

where is it for sale i want to hear the sales pitch justifying why a corrado is worth 13k

it is a fantastic looking example but 13k, is it an in joke at vw or something

where is it for sale i want to hear the sales pitch justifying why a corrado is worth 13k

I think this is just someone having a laugh with their own car lol.

:lol: nice one! sale also includes a full valet every 6 weeks by current owner! :grin:

:lol: nice one! sale also includes a full valet every 6 weeks by current owner! :grin:

Even if it hasn't been used once during those six weeks. :lol:

I think this is just someone having a laugh with their own car lol.

£13k+ isn't a very good joke.

Joe also had a for sale sign saying £92k+ but I didn't know he had that till much later in the day....

Now that would of been an excellant joke :lol: