Sign in to follow this  
Jonny777

Dark Burgundy Pearl 16v Update: 16x8's all round.

I wanna go this year Abdul, so all being well yes. 8)

Dunno what i could have changed by then but fingers crossed anyway. :)

Diarmaid, i dont know if i could ever get rid of mine. :lol:

Looks a million times better now on some decent rims

AJ

Aye, the MIM's were just joke wheels. :lol: Dunno if the car will get the same looks though now, well, from people who dont like cars.

i do like d90's they do it for me.. mmmmm

Classic wheel tbh. 8)

Jonny, where did the MIMs end up? - they were always my favourite 90s rollers.

Still got them mate! Not sure what to do with them at the minute. Not sure who'd want a set in bright orange. :lol:

nice c mate love the colour......same as mine simply the best :clap: .

Oh yes, best colour. Cant wait to get it detailed in the next week or so. 8)

ye just a little camber and sorting my 9x16 OZ vegas ,but theres a 3 week wait for my new dishes so cars sat on the drive looking sorry for itself :(

Would you consider selling the mims......

car looks fresh on the d90s but cant help thinking it could be a tad lower, did u wind the coils up to fit?

super clean motor though mate, hope i get my aqua to that standard at some point

Would you consider selling the mims......

car looks fresh on the d90s but cant help thinking it could be a tad lower, did u wind the coils up to fit?

super clean motor though mate, hope i get my aqua to that standard at some point

MIM's are currently being lent to a mate, but dunno if he's going to buy them or what as yet. If they are up for sale at any point do you want me to let you know Tim?

The cars ok, wouldn't say super clean, the car cost me about as much as the wheels. :lol:

As for the coils, they weren't touched, just fitted, didn't have time to mess with the front. But have done it now, is quite a bit lower and sits far better. D

Thanks though bud. :)

ye just a little camber and sorting my 9x16 OZ vegas ,but theres a 3 week wait for my new dishes so cars sat on the drive looking sorry for itself :(

Yeah they're nice wheels fella, very nice wheels. Look forward to seeing it. 8)

Cheers bud. 8)

Nearly 100% happy with it, got bigger front brakes and gonna lower the front a little bit more then i'm done on the outside.

Just want a nice interior for it now. :(

Mate the D90's look absolutely spot on......they look a lot further out and bigger than normal, do you have spacers on them ?

Well they're 8's all round, none of the girly 6 or 7 inch rubbish. :lol:

Then the adapters are massive. 35mm rears and 30mm fronts so offsets are at ET17 rear and ET22 front. :)

Well they're 8's all round, none of the girly 6 or 7 inch rubbish. :lol:

Then the adapters are massive. 35mm rears and 30mm fronts so offsets are at ET17 rear and ET22 front. :)

.....I always think D90's are a great wheel but the corrado overwhelms them, but set up like this they look great......good work sir !!

Wellll then.

4528455015_8cafa986dc.jpg

Comments welcome. :camp:

Very nice, classic rims.

I think that going to be my next move, Either 16 x 8 D90's or 16 x 8 RM splits.

Thanks Marc. :)

By RM's you mean BBS?

You'll have a rather difficult job finding a set of 16 inch BBS RM's. I've only ever seen one set!

But yeah they're great and aren't a huge ball ache to keep clean which is a bonus! :lol:

Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous Im jealous

LOL you know i love this J.. :notworthy:

Oh, get the front down dude... No cheap ass excuses either :nono: .

DO IT :hitler:

Getting done next week boss. :lol:

:camp:

Good man... :luvlove: :luvlove: