8vMatt

In-Pro Headlight Lens

Hi guys,

Might be a stupid question- Does a standard lens on an In-Pro HID headlight stop the correct shape or size light beam coming out? Wondered if there was a technical reason that stopped me putting an original glass onto the In-Pro? Just fancied trying it out, make it look slightly less blingy!

Many thanks Matt.

i would think as its a projector if you put a std lens cover on the light could be sent off in the wrong direction

but the only thing to do would be to try it

How did you get on with this matt?? Thinking of changing my headlights but worried if i get some in-pro id find them a bit too bling as well.

I'd stick with standard lamps and hid's to be honest, the inpro's look pretty tacky IMO...

I'd stick with standard lamps and hid's to be honest, the inpro's look pretty tacky IMO...

Thats an MOT failure so no point

Take 5 mins to take out so why not.

Even then Ive run hid's in all my cars and never failed an mot and my garage is quite strict. You've just got to make sure your headlights are aligned and the loom/ballast is secured properly etc.

And yes I know the new laws state you have to have self levelling and washers but I don't see many garages implementing this too strictly to be honest.

Think about it, how do we get away with decats... Lol.

Corrado stock light output should be an mot failure, they're epicly poor.

I have done the joey mod on a set of In Pro head lights to see what they turned out like, if any one wants to see them, send me your number so i can send you a pic. If you like them, i can finish the second one so make me an offer and they are yours.

Cheers.

Veejay.