RedTyphoon

Corrado VR32T new video

I spent my holiday at home (czech rep) And couldnt resist to take my car on to racing circuit and see how good our corrados are.

Edited by RedTyphoon

Nice overtake on the R32 :wink: when I first spotted it I thought to myself OMG somebody's took a people carrier on the track it looked that high off the ground :lol:

Thats a good video, I enjoyed watching that. Brno is a great circuit.

Question - what is that screen in the centre console all about? Is that actually connected?

John

Thats a good video, I enjoyed watching that. Brno is a great circuit.

Question - what is that screen in the centre console all about? Is that actually connected?

John

That is the sat nav screen. We suppose to see an actual speed,but the screen was out of the angle.

Im glad you all enjoyed the vid 8)

nice vid mate :)

does definitely look good around a track, I especially like the Ferrari that you kept up with in the corners :lol:

Good effort, I like the S2k drivers attemp to loose you by slamming on the anchors, then flooring it again, didnt really work. And scoobys little wheel effort at the end, would love to have seen the look on his face when you went past

Thanks.

Good effort, I like the S2k drivers attemp to loose you by slamming on the anchors, then flooring it again, didnt really work. And scoobys little wheel effort at the end, would love to have seen the look on his face when you went past
I think he was frustrated even more. Listen to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBE7gNR8Ec :grin:

good job on getting the car running well and having a go on some Jap mobiles, BUT do you really have to drive like a t**t on the public roads in the middle of the day?? do it late at night when theres nobody out so if you do crash you will only kill yourself and the other monges who wanna race on public roads.

good job on getting the car running well and having a go on some Jap mobiles, BUT do you really have to drive like a t**t on the public roads in the middle of the day?? do it late at night when theres nobody out so if you do crash you will only kill yourself and the other monges who wanna race on public roads.

I agree with you.

It's a video of you reaching what must be 100MPH, street racing, on public roads here in the UK. If you were a sensible man, you'd probably look to pull that video.

It's an entertaining watch but it's just asking for trouble! The police will prosecute off videos posted on YouTube!

Wow racing in a built up area, your my hero!!!!!
I will take this as a reaction on my previous video. I didnt know Im only one who is doing street racing. But I have to say that was a first time and it will never happend again. :wink:

gutted i wanted to watch that video, sounds fun.

Rubbish to anyone who doesnt have a bit of fun on the roads, who basically has the ability to have some little sap in a corsa/fiesta/saxo pop you and well if tis a porsche more of a challenge so its even harder to resist.

I know many people who will have a little boot of all ages, who have not killed or injured anyone (Maybe not on a fully built up housing area or public area) give a man his b roads and i bet you a tenner if theyve passed puberty theil break the speed limit.

Your telling me you spend your lives bumming off cars like corrados to drive them like a granny drives her toyota yaris? I dont think so.

And if so, you should have got a better job and bought that lambo you can go around and pose in.

Driving like a t**t is not 'cool' and you have to drive within reason but a little boot is exhilerating, nothing beats it.

Alot less tiring than sex too.

i cant, its been removed off youtube....

Id imagine by him so as to save his license.

I dont know the extent of the driving but i know speeding to a certain extent is fine.

6% of deaths and injurys on our roads are caused by speeding.....

I wondered why the latter few videos came up as "You tube unavailable" on my phone :D

Hypocritical comments about speeding aside, I think the boy's done good there. Done his own mapping and the engine sounds crisp. Top job 8)

To Kev. Thanks mate. I have to say this conversion is still too far from the perfection.Will I see you at RR day?

To fulltimejunglist. Yes, It was me who removed those videos,because there was nothing but stupid driving.

Sounded good to me mate! It's fun getting it perfect :D Depends on the date with the rolling road day as I'm on-call quite a few weekends, which means I have to be at home :(