RedTyphoon

Corrado VR32T new video

Will try my best,but I will need someone to help me to write some an understandable how to manual.

I have some bad news. I had to remove cylinder head as n.1 spark plugs ground electrode was missing. Some pictures of what i found out.

well if it makes you feel better that does happen with r32 spark plugs, not very often but its not the first time i have heard and seen that happen.

The little hammering marks on the insulator and last thread is bad detonation, which is what broke the plug up.

Very consistent,what tyres are you running ?

I only ask,as traction and front wheel drive,don't go we'll together ! But as soon as your in third gear,it's like a rocket ship ! You must be well happy with it

Sounds amazing.. and gets round the speedo pretty quickly! I bet the TVR driver was surprised when you started to sail past him..

Thank you guys.

TVR owner was cool chap,no problem,but those Honda ones were upset. Never look or talk after race. :-D

The tyres are Hankook K110 Evo 12,but comletely worn out after 9 runs. :-)

Going to get some slick tyres for next time.

Mmm, looks like you were up against Jimbo. What did you get? His car is a beast but just shows what the old estates can do.

Do you know anything more about his RS4? What engine is in it?

Do you know anything more about his RS4? What engine is in it?

Its the 2.7 V6 Bi-turbo, same as mine. He has done a bit to it though, dont know exact spec but its probably hybrid RS6 turbos, intercooler upgrade and injector/fuel pump and mapped. TBH he probably wasnt giving it full throttle until the runway and you can see how it takes off. I think it was 193mph but thats down to standard gearing. Needs a different 6th to get over 200mph but it is possible. Crica 500bhp in one of these will give you 185mphish but the in gear accel is awsome. They just dont stop pulling in every gear. Not bad for a 10year old estate car!!!

If your on standard gearing you will probably wont get much more than you did I would have thought.

Wow! What caused that hole? looks like an angle grinder attacked it!

Thats my mistake,coz I left boost pipe loose for better flexibility,but when engine was rocking under load the alternator pulley touched it and slowly grind trough clamp and hose and it ruined all my testing,speed.

---------- Post added at 1:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:33 PM ----------

Its the 2.7 V6 Bi-turbo, same as mine. He has done a bit to it though, dont know exact spec but its probably hybrid RS6 turbos, intercooler upgrade and injector/fuel pump and mapped. TBH he probably wasnt giving it full throttle until the runway and you can see how it takes off. I think it was 193mph but thats down to standard gearing. Needs a different 6th to get over 200mph but it is possible. Crica 500bhp in one of these will give you 185mphish but the in gear accel is awsome. They just dont stop pulling in every gear. Not bad for a 10year old estate car!!!

If your on standard gearing you will probably wont get much more than you did I would have thought.

Thanks for info.Its real beast.

I have 5th gear from diesel fitted,so at 166mph engine speed is 6200. Still a 1000 rpm left.