Sign in to follow this  
greasegriff

Just got hitched!! (the cars were awesome!)

Well what a week-end! The main thing (as my new wife may well read this!) was of course our wedding - what a fantastic day! For all you singletons out there I would recommend trying it out!!

If you are going to give it a bash, consider doing what we did for transport....

IMG_0885.jpg

Lamborghini Gallardo for me, Ferrari F430 for my best man and a Ferrari 360 for my bro!!

IMG_0892.jpg

We hired them for the week-end, had a blast from Cardiff up to Brecon, down to Swansea and then back. The roads were perfect for it, the weather was fantastic and I had my beautiful bride by my side!!

Still haven't stopped smiling!

Excellent, just the way to do it I reckon! Although I think I would have gone with the 430 instead ;)

And congratulations as well :clap:

Awesome. :D Me and Lucy have been planning our cars for ages. She wants a Mustang GT (her favourite car in the world). I'm probably gonna go Aston or maybe Lambo. 8)

Awesome. :D Me and Lucy have been planning our cars for ages. She wants a Mustang GT (her favourite car in the world). I'm probably gonna go Aston or maybe Lambo. 8)

My best man was going to have a Vanquish but the gear box went kapput the day before we were hiring them so he had to have the F430 instead! Bummer! The Aston is classier probably but I didn't care - Lambo's are super-cool! 8) 8)

Thats wicked mate! Did you get married up in Brecon then? I am getting married next May but we are having a couple of old American cars.

Got married down in Swansea then drove up to Brecon for the reception (up the A4067 - go drive it from Brecon to Swansea if you get a chance, it's an epic road!).

My best man was going to have a Vanquish but the gear box went kapput the day before we were hiring them so he had to have the F430 instead! Bummer! The Aston is classier probably but I didn't care - Lambo's are super-cool! 8) 8)

Lambos are my favourite cars of all time so I'd love one of those but I can't help feeling that the Aston is more suited to the occasion. Decisions, decisions. :D :lol:

Where did you hire them from? Me and my best man haven't got a car and I am very tempted with what you did!

Oh and you are right about the a4067, I have driven it a few times, but never in a supercar!

I am rubbish at remembering the model numbers of cars that I stand near impossible chance of owning.

- but we had a Ferrari something when I got married. :lol: 430 ?

Not sure, will desperatly try hard to remember now !!!!

Hubby and I went for a burn round Banbury town before heading off to the reception in one of the local villages ....and.... got there before any of the guests. :lol: :lol:

Suberb fun !!

congratulations :clap: :clap: there are some epic roads in Wales, I often do a Brecon Run with my local Forum. Maybe we can sort a COrrado Brecon Run?

Where did you hire them from? Me and my best man haven't got a car and I am very tempted with what you did!

Oh and you are right about the a4067, I have driven it a few times, but never in a supercar!

http://www.f1leisure.co.uk They were excellent, fair play. Gave us a good discount for hiring 3 cars and when the F430 broke 1 mile out of the garage (throttle release valve jammed sending the engine into a 10,000RPM crescendo!) they gave my best man an SL55 AMG to keep him occupied, then delivered the F430 to us once it was fixed. Excellent service.

congratulations :clap: :clap: there are some epic roads in Wales, I often do a Brecon Run with my local Forum. Maybe we can sort a COrrado Brecon Run?

There are some spectacular views up there and with a gaggle of Corrado's (? collective?!) it would be great fun!

Congrats dude. Just about to do the deed myself.....Not quite as flash a wedding car though, but a Corrado non-the-less :D

Congrats dude. Just about to do the deed myself.....Not quite as flash a wedding car though, but a Corrado non-the-less :D

Have a fab day mate. Try and savour it - I'm gutted it's over already!