davidwort

PAS, fuel pump lines etc. supplier

Posted on behalf of Powersteeringstore.co.uk

I've no vested interest :) just saw a post on Club GTI from someone who'd bought his K-jet fuel pump lines and thought it would be worth contacting the chap directly on behalf of the forum, the following is his response:

As you probably guessed, I'm a VW enthusiast, so I tend to focus my "off the shelf" products on the older VWs such as the mk2/3 Golf, Corrados, Passats and Polos...I can make fuel, oil cooler and power steering hoses (and pipes) for any vehicle as long as I have a sample to work from, or a detailed drawing. I can also make hoses for custom applications if needed- unfortunately, I don't make brake hoses

My hose assemblies are made from European made tube and Hydraulic (rather than automotive) grade hose for the power steering and oil cooler hoses and quality fuel hose for fuel applications- I don't use cheap Asian products as the quality just isn't there...They usually come with a paint finish, but an optional zinc plated finish is available (this takes a few days longer)

My standard prices for "one offs" are as follows:

Golf mk2/ Corrado/ Passat to 92 High pressure PAS hose £65 (M16x1.5 male nut at pump end)

Golf Mk2/ Corrado/ Passat to 92 PAS return hose £55

Golf mk2/ Corrado/ Passat rack transfer pipes £35/pair

Golf mk2 K-jet fuel pump hose kit (3 hoses) £60 (Corrados have different hoses...don't have samples as yet)

Golf mk3/Corrado/Passat 92 on High pressure PAS hose £70 (M16 Banjo fitting at pump end)

Golf mk3/Corrado/Passat 92 on PAS return hose £60

Golf mk3 rack transfer pipes £30(unsure if these fit later Corrados...)

Polo 6N High pressure PAS hose £70

Polo 6N PAS return hose £60

Polo 6N rack transfer pipes £30

I will offer 10% discount to Corrado forum members and will be happy to offer group buys with further discounts, group buys will also be zinc plated as standard

Hope this helps, If you need any other info, then don't hesitate to email me, or even give me a call

Thanks

Richard

An example of the components:

DSC01179.jpg[/attachment:2ch1d9pg]

best to just contact him directly from details on his site mentioning the C forum ad and he said he'd discount by 10%.

I'm probably going to send him all of my fuel pump link pipes to make some up to match, then he'll have a pattern for the 16v Corrado which uses 2 different pipes to the golf.

best to just contact him directly from details on his site mentioning the C forum ad and he said he'd discount by 10%.

I'm probably going to send him all of my fuel pump link pipes to make some up to match, then he'll have a pattern for the 16v Corrado which uses 2 different pipes to the golf.

Nice

Let us know if and when as I want to spruce up the bay a bit with nice shinny things :D

Im quite interested in these, Im just about to change my rack. Do you think he would do a deal for all the steering hoses for a VR, I know he was already doing 10% discount?

Cheers!

I'm also interested in the pas hoses as a replacement to the originals - worth mentioning if you try and strike up a deal...

Just give the guy a call, the numbers at the top, he is very helpful :)

O ya didnt think of that :brickwall:

Thanks

Have got in touch with Richard re: injector lines/braided hoses, and heard back today-

Hi Andy, I'm afraid i can't make the injector hoses, as they are too small for our swaging machine to crimp...sorry about that, many thanks, Richard

:( Nevermind!

Have got in touch with Richard re: injector lines/braided hoses, and heard back today-

Hi Andy, I'm afraid i can't make the injector hoses, as they are too small for our swaging machine to crimp...sorry about that, many thanks, Richard

:( Nevermind!

I'm sure that early Golf 16V's came with braided injector hoses as standard, might be worth checking E Bay for some?

Ian.