Sign in to follow this  
tyler

airbrushing????

does anyone know of anyone who can airbrush i want a pictre of my car airbrushed on to the filler cap :D i know its going to cost but reckon it would be unique. :D

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

planetapes.jpg

:lol:

If you want pics of corrados with airbrushed filler caps i have quite a few and they all look tacky.

John Spurgeon was the man for Airbrushing years ago, hes in Norwich, maybe google his name.

Up to you what you do with your car, not my cuppa tea either though :ignore:

you want to airbrush a picture of your car onto your car!? :epicfail:

Yeah it does sound a bit strange, bit like having a tattoo of your own face on your arse :lol:

Yeah it does sound a bit strange, bit like having a tattoo of your own face on your arse :lol:

9wlk8erpto37kle7.jpg

Or your back :nuts:

so its not cool for me to get a tatoo of my corrado done then?

:bonk:

These have got to take the prize for comments of the day, along with the one about the garage/house, I love the people on here lol

the problem is people are scared to be different most cars on here have very similar spec lowered 60mmish with 17s deep dish perhaps i dont want to follow the crowd and stand out instead. my original question was does anyone know of a decent airbrusher? not whats your opinion on this. perhaps i will follow the crowd but whats different about that in the latest pvw the cover car is a mk3 golf do you think he followed what others was doing or went for something totally unique. the air brushing might look crap but as NO ONE ELSE has done it perhaps it will be quality

Its something that you see more on European cars, Germany etc, I wouldn't say that 'no-one else' has done it but its certainly not common in the UK (although i've never really been sure why people do things to their cars just because no-one else has :shrug: ) so you may struggle to find many people that can do it?

i love airbrushing and yes i know of a guy.....

killer paint

ask for john

i had my spolier done many people thought i was horrid .....until they saw it in the flesh and they cant believe how good it looks....

as you can see you cant see it from this angle it is quite subtle depending on the lighting

SWDubs08NatesRado.jpg

P1040741-1.jpg

P1040544.jpg

c488ado.jpg

so as yuo can see it is a bit different in all the pics,...

hope it helps?

the problem is people are scared to be different most cars on here have very similar spec lowered 60mmish with 17s deep dish perhaps i dont want to follow the crowd and stand out instead. my original question was does anyone know of a decent airbrusher? not whats your opinion on this. perhaps i will follow the crowd but whats different about that in the latest pvw the cover car is a mk3 golf do you think he followed what others was doing or went for something totally unique. the air brushing might look crap but as NO ONE ELSE has done it perhaps it will be quality

I agree to be honest. I wouldn't do that to my car but if we had what the majority of people think a nice car is, we'd all be driving Focus... My parents don't like my car cos it's noisy, the chavs don't like it cos it hasn't got a body kit, the reps don't like it cos it's old, but I like it! I admit it's nice when someone stops you in a carpark to say what a nice motor you have, but I own it for me :shrug: And whatever other people do with their cars is up to them if they like it I guess :)