Sign in to follow this  
lycara

Excited!!!

Hi guys

Just sold the ka today got more then i thought i would get bonus :D . Means I have 2k to find a carrado now 8) . Going to see one on sunday be my first ever corrado 2.9 vr6 aswell :D Carnt wait to get one. :grin:

Brilliant, I'm pleased for you, no one should have to drive a KA. You're going to love the VR, I love mine. :grin:

Hehe.. We all love our VR6's.. And absolutely right... NOBODY should have to drive a KA...

Lol quite right the ka was brand new though got good deal its got me around for three years but always missed my golf not quite the same driving a 1.3 box on wheels. Ive just sold it for half of what I paid so more money for the corrado :D . Urm 1.3 76 bhp to 150bhp yea quiet a leap all good fun though 8) My friend not liking me getting a car that powerful even though he drives a brand new Honda Type R. I recon I could have him in the VR :grin:

I actually really rate the KA its like driving a go cart :lol: Lot of low speed thrills to be had! 8)

wot ever floats your boat :camp: :D :D

Lol quite right the ka was brand new though got good deal its got me around for three years but always missed my golf not quite the same driving a 1.3 box on wheels. Ive just sold it for half of what I paid so more money for the corrado :D . Urm 1.3 76 bhp to 150bhp yea quiet a leap all good fun though 8) My friend not liking me getting a car that powerful even though he drives a brand new Honda Type R. I recon I could have him in the VR :grin:

You do know a VR is 190bhp dont you :grin:

What C you getting???? 150bhp?

Sorry my bad yea meant 190bhp having a blonde day today all the excitement tell I don't get out much? Yea the ka is actually pretty good fun if you give it some :tongue: handles very well for what it is. Ive had some good fun it over the last few years but need more power now and the VR fits the bill for me :grin:

awsome the power of a vr is wicked ,bought mine from a mate long time since id bin in a car that quick not to mention the induction kit pack'a' head n engine chip takes some gettin used to! :D

Got it :D Very nice car engine is mint like new drives very well 8) The bodywork is in good condition but needs some work to get it looking little better and also sunroof dosent work but nothing I couldnt get fixed :) Had a awesome 2 hour drive back what an awesome car to drive got so many looks aswell :D

That's some graduation!

Be warned though - you'll never stop smiling.

You'll be smitten for life and will find yourself inventing reasons to go for a spin, also creating ever easier attainment targets which deserve rewards!

Enjoy. :D

Thanx guys :D Cannot wait to drive it tomorrow! I need to try get a cheapish cd player fitted tomorrow as no radio fitted. But there appears to be an upgraded stero system in it 8) The only thhing is the whole console between the 2 front seats seems to be loose for some reason strange :shrug:

Looked up the loose center console will order some bits asap :D My passanger heated seat dosent appear to be working :( Need to investigate that :help:

Ha Ha, I shouldn't laugh but I think you may discovered that as soon as you fix something on the C, something else will break. Welcome to Corrado ownership, but remember, very few people have a car better looking than yours and in 15 years they might be worth a fortune. :lol: Keep the Faith.

Looked up the loose center console will order some bits asap :D My passanger heated seat dosent appear to be working :( Need to investigate that :help:

something always needs investigating on a corrado :lol: