Sign in to follow this  
scoot spanker

Corrado Leather Recaros

Hi,

I've got some Corrado Leather Recaros and they are pretty much mint apart from the drivers seat.

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... ure001.jpg

http://i659.photobucket.com/albums/uu31 ... ure005.jpg

As you can see from the photo the upper arm bolster needs replacing. Whilst I can find the lower bolsters the uppers are quite difficult to find. My question is could I use a bolster from another seat i.e a set of ford recaros? Failing that could a competent upholsterer fabricate a new foam bolster and if so where in Kent is there a good upholsterer?

Thanks

Scott

I have a full set of Recaro front black leather covers removed from my car when I had a retrim, they are as good as you will find in original condition. I'm willing to sell if you are interested, will transform the seats 8)

I have a full set of Recaro front black leather covers removed from my car when I had a retrim, they are as good as you will find in original condition. I'm willing to sell if you are interested, will transform the seats 8)

Now that is what I call a lifeline! 8) :salute:

I could be interested :D What sort of price were you looking after?

I don't suppose you have an upper foam bolster lying around?

Quickest, cheapest and easiest way as new leather simply won't look quite the same. A typical quote for a quality retrim of front Recaros only is approx £650. Include all panels and headrests, Would you think £125 plus p&p sounds fair?

Quickest, cheapest and easiest way as new leather simply won't look quite the same. A typical quote for a quality retrim of front Recaros only is approx £650. Include all panels and headrests, Would you think £125 plus p&p sounds fair?

id say it sounds like bloody bargain!

Thats a good price,

where abouts in Kent are you ? as i know a good trimmer in Kent.

my drivers seat went in the same area as yours (not recaro) to re-do the upper bolster he charged me £170 !

buy these covers you have been offered ! Or someone will beat you to it

Here you go. They are in pretty good shape, and were in the car when I used to enter it at shows and its done OK in the past.

I have a late spec full leather rear too, its absolutely perfect like new and barely if ever sat in. I will be having a retrim soon so the full covers will be available or if I was supplied with a cloth bench i'd get the covers switched over by my trimmer. You will not find better.