Sign in to follow this  
G60Dan

Show us ya bin!

I'm going to change the tail pipe on my Corrado some time in the next few months. I wondered what everyone else had tail pipe wise. Just looking for idea's

Here's my current one - Custom made long like system

longlife_exhaust.jpg

bit of a big photo but...

exhaustclose.jpg

and

sprayedback.jpg

IMHO sticking to something a simular shape to the original pipe looks best. Just wish mine sat a little higher.

This is the only shot I've got of the rear of my car which you can see the (freshly polished!) tailpipe in and was taken 2 days before the engine expired... It's a custom (JP exhausts in Macclesfield) made system with a single round tailpipe... 8)

I got the Magnex Oval. Its a perfect fit. Will post up a pic when i can find the lead that connects the camera to the PC.

from the side, does the end of the magnex look like =i or like =/ ???

The supersprint one is slash version.....maybe i will go and clean my car specially for the pic....

The magnex sounds the dogs, but I found the one on the golf fitted like crap. Also it was not great build quality - mild steel flanges to join stainless steel manifold and system - duh - Had to take it all of so it could get new flanges welded on.

i have realised that I have the wrong rear box for my car, I have the eary hanger type box. I am going to buy the correct one and sell the incorrect one.....would you be interested if the price was right? or do you have the late hangers too?

i have realised that I have the wrong rear box for my car, I have the eary hanger type box. I am going to buy the correct one and sell the incorrect one.....would you be interested if the price was right? or do you have the late hangers too?

My cars on a J plate so I would assume it would be the early type. How would I tell?

What's Miles/condition etc

Would like pi'cs if possible.

Cheers

Dan

mine was put on at the start of december 2003, so only 6 weeks on.. .therefore excellent condition. Will get u a pic of it on my car for you, but this is it from the supersprint site.

I need to find out that they make a back box with the late type hangers......also mine is J too, but its a 92 j. If yours is a 91 J it will fit well.

I just phoned the supplier, and they are willing to take my parts back and give me correct ones.......That is excellent service I think, sinse I bought the system at the start of September last year.....and have had it on the car of 6 weeks! The supplier isMotorsport World in Lanarkshire.

Anyway....incase you want to go for it....this is what it looks like on....

If you have the late hangers, like me, you will need to get supersprints VR6 centre box and rear box.

They're all wrong, they all come out of the back :-)

anyone running a side exit?

Nah, I don't like the idea of hot hydrocarbons being sprayed onto one of my back tyres... Doesn't help grip any... :roll:

Colour coded it would look better, but I still wouldn't tell someone what to do with their car ;)

Each to their own, that's what I say :)

i wasnt sure about it anyway, it was there when i bought car.

prob will take it off cos it doesnt look right at the exhust. :?

Here's mine. Making way for a Milltek very soon and ditching the front spoiler. It's a Sebring something. Quite big innit?

i took the spoiler off the back of mine today as it happens, looks much better.also got some new back lights coming, going to tint them all red.